I am a happy individual who has gone beyond the call of duty in delivering exceptional service and help.
I have been trained as a product expert in the relevant software/platforms in order to train and educate our internal & external stakeholders to cultivate customer success and satisfaction.
Andrew is passionate about building ecosystems to help people help others.
Before joining Wantedly, Andrew co-founded a Social Enterprise, The Shiok Collective, served as Head of Southeast Asia at BeMyGuest, and was Investment Director at One Belt One Road Venture Capital. Having accumulated int...
Founded in 2010, Wantedly is a Tokyo-based technology company helping you discover jobs that ignite your passion. We've built a social recruitment platform, where people and companies meet based on passion and values, rather than salary and benefits.
We are one of Japan's leading business networking platforms with over 2.4-million monthly active users and brands like UBER, Airbnb and Buzzfeed are acquiring talent via Wantedly. Serving close to 40,000 companies in Japan, we provide recruitment marketing and employer branding expertise, not to mention, a platform to scout and meet talents that identify with your company. To find out more, visit our Employers page at www.wantedly.com/about/list.
Wantedly has expanded internationally, including in Singapore and Hong Kong, and through the power of social media networking, talents like yourself can make your dream job a reality. Sign up at sg.wantedly.com and Visit a company today!
We are relentless in our mission to Create a World Where Work Drives Passion through products that can shape the future of work for generations.
We built Wantedly Visit to be a platform that can provide opportunities for talents to discover their dream companies, while allowing companies to showcase their brand story and passion projects to build their dream team.
As we connect talents and their purpose with companies and their values, we seek to help develop workplace culture and optimise employee engagement. Our social impact will be seen where people are happy with their jobs, thus motivating them to work hard which drives personal development and in turn create positive value to their organisation and to their environment.
Wantedly has achieved phenomenal success in Japan, and we continue on our mission on the international stage in Singapore and beyond! Through our Wantedly Values and our rigorous emphasis on building products that will impact the world, we will Create a World Where Work Drives Passion.
We strongly believe in boldness to take initiative, expression of creativity, and taking pride in ownership – and we like to challenge people to unlock their fullest potential. By providing an environment full of energy and passion for our members, they can enjoy being part of an entrepreneurial team of talented, ambitious young people!
Proudly global and fiercely local, the Wantedly Singapore Squad comprises of an international team who have all come to embrace our city island as home and Singlish as their mother tongue. We bond with one another while discovering the best local food and new bubble tea flavours, and problem solving together for our business!
As a key driver of our mission here in Singapore to create a world where work drives passion, we welcome you to take on the following challenges with us in the scope of Marketing and Communications.
We are looking for an energetic and engaging intern to support our mission here in Singapore to create a world where work drives passion, we welcome you to take on the following challenges with us in the scope of Client Success.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• Learn the importance and the role of business & client success operations.
• Assist companies in troubleshooting, and creating profiles and job posts.
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
• Develop deep knowledge of our platform and be the primary contact in our shared inbox for our customers.
• Create content in the form of help guides and a knowledge base for our company users and organise meetups for community building.
• Drive customer satisfaction through successful and timely onboarding.
• Engage our customers actively, positively, and consistently, assist them with any required problem-solving, and gather feedback.
• Productively project manage and create organised plans that ensure customer success post-onboarding.
• Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal.
• Become an expert in Employer Branding and become the trusted Recruitment Marketing advisor to each of our customers.
WHAT YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
• 0.5 to 1 year of professional experience in any field (Internships can be factored in).
• Exceptional writing skills and content sourcing to optimise customers' employer branding on the Wantedly platform.
• Some experience working with multiple external stakeholders.
• High organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Digitally savvy and able to pick up software skills fast.
• Self-motivated and eager to learn.
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and comfort with ambiguity.
• Enjoys networking, interacting and communicating with a wide audience.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• Able to demonstrate examples of relationship building (it doesn't necessarily have to be within customer service!).
• HR (recruitment, talent acquisition, employer branding) experience will be helpful for the role.
• Summer internship, summer commitment!
Looking for a fun workplace in a start-up landscape and at the same time spice up your portfolio and work experience? What are you waiting for? Click on "I'm Interested" to have a chat with us!