Bao Ying ChanMarketing Intern
Cheyenne OngMarketing Intern
Andrew Tan 陈廷豪Country Manager
Graduating with a degree in Marketing, I'd like to hone my skills as a marketer and gain as much exposure as possible by giving it my all. I'm also passionate about content creation, team contribution and lending a helping hand. I'm also a curious and keen mind so I'd like to ask questions about...
Year 2 Business student at Singapore Management University, majoring in Marketing with Track in Retail and Services Management.
Andrew is passionate about building ecosystems to help people help others.
Before joining Wantedly, Andrew co-founded a Social Enterprise, The Shiok Collective, served as Head of Southeast Asia at BeMyGuest, and was Investment Director at One Belt One Road Venture Capital. Having accumulated int...
Founded in 2010, Wantedly is a Tokyo-based technology company helping you discover jobs that ignite your passion. We've built a social recruitment platform, where people and companies meet based on passion and values, rather than salary and benefits.
We are one of Japan's leading business networking platforms with over 2.4-million monthly active users and brands like UBER, Airbnb and Buzzfeed are acquiring talent via Wantedly. Serving close to 40,000 companies in Japan, we provide recruitment marketing and employer branding expertise, not to mention, a platform to scout and meet talents that identify with your company. To find out more, visit our Employers page at www.wantedly.com/about/list.
Wantedly has expanded internationally, including in Singapore and Hong Kong, and through the power of social media networking, talents like yourself can make your dream job a reality. Sign up at sg.wantedly.com and Visit a company today!
We are relentless in our mission to Create a World Where Work Drives Passion through products that can shape the future of work for generations.
We built Wantedly Visit to be a platform that can provide opportunities for talents to discover their dream companies, while allowing companies to showcase their brand story and passion projects to build their dream team.
As we connect talents and their purpose with companies and their values, we seek to help develop workplace culture and optimise employee engagement. Our social impact will be seen where people are happy with their jobs, thus motivating them to work hard which drives personal development and in turn create positive value to their organisation and to their environment.
Wantedly has achieved phenomenal success in Japan, and we continue on our mission on the international stage in Singapore and beyond! Through our Wantedly Values and our rigorous emphasis on building products that will impact the world, we will Create a World Where Work Drives Passion.
We strongly believe in boldness to take initiative, expression of creativity, and taking pride in ownership – and we like to challenge people to unlock their fullest potential. By providing an environment full of energy and passion for our members, they can enjoy being part of an entrepreneurial team of talented, ambitious young people!
Proudly global and fiercely local, the Wantedly Singapore Squad comprises of an international team who have all come to embrace our city island as home and Singlish as their mother tongue. We bond with one another while discovering the best local food and new bubble tea flavours, and problem solving together for our business!
As a key driver of our mission here in Singapore to create a world where work drives passion, we welcome you to take on the following challenges with us in the scope of Marketing and Communications.
We’re seeking a creative marketer looking to build a track record of success in engaging new audiences to work closely with the Country Manager and the Marketing Team. You’ll be passionate about our community and input invigorating B2C and B2B ideas with execution, and that includes:
- Strategise, develop and execute campaigns to acquire clients and drive user growth
- Work as part of the team to develop inbound and outbound marketing strategies for scale and growth of our business and ecosystem
- Work with Business Development to drive new sales and understand clients’ objectives
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Client Success teams, and identify opportunities for existing customers to use more of our platform or services as well as expansion MRR from new product feature adoption and expanded usage
- Support the operations team to improve and scale the setup process and recruitment marketing
- Partner with the International team on the greater vision and strategy for the Services team
Besides being already excited to get started, you're probably our ideal candidate because you are:
- Familiar with digital marketing across a range of channels including Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, EDMs, Twitter, Tik Tok, Telegram, Reddit etc., and some of the respective tools, software and platform
- Able to project, report, and shape our marketing OKRs
- Equipped to perform ongoing tracking and optimisation on marketing initiatives
- Fast to gather and analyse market and competitive insights
- An excellent verbal and written communicator who can dabble in copywriting and editorial
- An adequate "designer" who will be comfortable with Canva Pro
- Unafraid to organise events and bold to network
- High organisational skills and attention to detail
- Digitally-savvy and able to pick up software skills fast.
You will be a great fit if you are:
- Someone who thrives on having autonomy
- Always seeking to develop in your career and as a person
- Driven by purpose
- Someone who relishes working in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous start-up environment
- Enthusiastic and full of positivity
- Someone who enjoys collaborating in a fun workspace with young and young at heart people
- A champion for the company you work for.
Brownie points for:
- Having a complete Wantedly profile with portfolio.
Aspiring marketers who have digital marketing knowledge including fresh graduates or mid-career switchers are welcome. Make sure you are eager to learn and adaptable to new challenges! Click on "I'm Interested" to connect with us and meet your future team :)