SG Bike was established in August 2017, priding itself as the nation's homegrown bike-sharing company. As one of the largest bike-sharing operator, SG Bike serves its residents with a licensed fleet size of 25,000 shared bicycles where rental is made easy with a simple scan of a QR Code.
SG Bike is Singapore's very own local startup providing a dockless bicycle sharing platform! We make it a fun and responsible way to get around Singapore!
We aim to provide an active and sustainable alternative, pushing bike-sharing forward as the next 4th mode of transport.
Our Core Values: Safety, Sustainability, Simplicity, Sincerity
Taking early steps in gearing up towards the environmental goal of Singapore, SG Bike aims to change the lifestyles of Singaporeans and build towards the next most convenient mode of public transport. We provide a service that connects people, transport nodes, key attractions and facilities - positioning SG Bike as an integral part of one's lifestyle.
The Engineering Team:
We are the core, the ones behind the scenes, those who ensure that every electronic part on our bicycles is in tip-top condition; we are on the ground executing the company’s vision, ensuring optimal software and hardware functionality.
As an Engineering Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Overwriting software for smart locks
- Ensure working functionality of solar panels
- Replacement of solar panels and wiring on bicycles
- Major in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and/or Previous experience in Engineering roles
- Preferably to have a basic understanding of IoT devices such as smart locks
- Is tech-savvy
- Possess soft skills such as communicating with others in a team such as information on solar panels that require replacement
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!