I've done several administrative and supporting roles, handling documentations and stakeholders, ensuring accuracy and good service delivery, and streamlining daily processes. In light of Covid-19, I'm currently taking a break, looking after my family while working part time for income and trying new things like cooking, baking and blogging.
To learn beyond the general administrative role into the financial or marketing aspect. To contribute my resultant skills and experience to the company. To further explore the start-up scenes in Singapore.
- Involved in SGQR Project to encourage consumers and vendors to use a unified payment QR code - Assisted in UAT Testing and reviewing of SGQR application forms prior to hard launch - Processed account openings which includes calculating shareholding percentages - Issuing account closure notification letters to watch-list customers
- Handled and filtered inbound email inquiries, ensured good customer service delivery - Conducted due diligence on client’s profile to ensure legitimacy and suitability to the company - Managed schedules and arranged meetings with global clients across different time zones - Qualified a lead which led to close a deal of SGD 70,000 for the company
Reason for leaving: Company level layoffs due to unforeseen business restructuring
- Involved in E-Statement Conversion Project to encourage customers to switch to online banking - Ensured compliance with regulatory banking standards, internal policies and procedures - Issued online banking access to over 83,000 customers in less than the targeted 6 months - Streamlining the daily printing process of over 1,000 pin mailers per day, saving time and paper
- Processed unsecured credit card applications from branches and road-shows - Conducted due diligence to identify any blacklisted customers or credit card defaulters - Performed income computation to ensure minimum financial requirements are met - Cleared backlogs by improving filing system for quicker processing and retrieval of application forms
- Conducted time studies on production lines to analyze the processes for Six Sigma Projects - Increased line productivity and efficiency without compromising the quality - Assisted in refining, implementing and standardizing new processes - Wrote meeting minutes and prepared presentation decks for meetings
Reason for leaving: Career switch into business administration (Perm job)
Include non-engineering electives : - Business (Accounting and Management) - Humanities (History)
Received testimony from SPRING Singapore for the successful development and completion of an automated weighing system, as part of the final year industrial project collaboration with SPRING Singapore, of which I was the project lead of 6 team members.
Connections on Wantedly
What's a 'Wanted Score'?
Are you sure you want to send this feedback to Wantedly?