Andrew Tan 陈廷豪
AlexSenior Business Development Manager
Mae NoorSenior Marketing Manager
✔ Global interests in Ecosystems, Investments, Trade, Economics and Entrepreneurship.
✔ Passionate about Digital Belt and Road, Philanthropy and Volunteerism, Tourism and Hospitality, Start ups, Food & Beverage, Bowling and Liverpool Football Club.
✔ Cumulative professional and entrepreneurial ...
A passionate, motivated individual with strong skills in establishing and maintaining long-term client relationships
A natural communicator and presenter, driven to exceed targets and achieve results through working with others, knowledge dedication, and the creation of effective actions plans
A marketing & communications specialist with an extensive background in brand activation and digital marketing campaigns, with a keen eye for creating engaging and meaningful experiences. My key strength lies in solid planning and timely deliverance of campaigns, while ensuring cost efficiency to...
大学在学中からフリーランスエンジニアとして活動。Webエンジニアとして2015年にWantedly, inc.に新卒入社。Wantedly Visitチームに配属。その年の冬から、Feed機能の開発チームのリーダーとして、企画から開発・グロースまでを担当。その後、ミートアップ機能のような新機能から、既存の機能の刷新のような、比較的大きめのプロジェクトをリード。2019年からは大規模な企業側画面の刷新プロ...
Founded in 2010, Wantedly is a Tokyo-based technology company helping you discover jobs that ignite your passion. We've built a social recruitment platform, where people and companies meet based on passion and values, rather than salary and benefits.
We are one of Japan's leading business networking platforms with over 2.4-million monthly active users and brands like UBER, Airbnb and Buzzfeed are acquiring talent via Wantedly. Serving more than 30,000 companies in Japan, we provide recruitment marketing and employer branding expertise, not to mention, a platform to scout and meet talents that identify with your company. To find out more, visit our Employers page at www.wantedly.com/about/list.
Wantedly has expanded internationally, including in Singapore and Hong Kong, and through the power of social media networking, talents like yourself can make your dream job a reality. Sign up at sg.wantedly.com and Visit a company today!
We are relentless in our mission to Create a World Where Work Drives Passion through products that can shape the future of work for generations.
We built Wantedly Visit to be a platform that can provide opportunities for talents to discover their dream companies, while allowing companies to showcase their brand story and passion projects to build their dream team.
As we connect talents and their purpose with companies and their values, we seek to help develop workplace culture and optimise employee engagement. Our social impact will be seen where people are happy with their jobs, thus motivating them to work hard which drives personal development and in turn create positive value their organisation and to their environment.
Wantedly has achieved phenomenal success in Japan, and we continue on our mission on the international stage in Singapore and beyond! Through our Wantedly Values and our rigorous emphasis on building products that will impact the world, we will Create a World Where Work Drives Passion.
We strongly believe in boldness to take initiative, expression of creativity, and taking pride in ownership – and we like to challenge people to unlock their fullest potential. By providing an environment full of energy and passion for our members, they can enjoy being part of an entrepreneurial team of talented, ambitious young people!
Proudly global and fiercely local, the Wantedly Singapore Squad comprises of an international team who have all come to embrace our city island as home and Singlish as their mother tongue. We bond with one another while discovering the best local food and new bubble tea flavours, and problem solving together for our business!
We are looking for a champion for Wantedly and an advocate for our customers! You will lead as one of our key members in delivering customer success when managing accounts.
As a key driver of our mission here in Singapore, we welcome you to take on the following challenges with us:
- Develop deep knowledge of our platform and be a primary contact for our customers
- Drive long-term customer adoption and satisfaction through successful and timely onboarding
- Train and educate customers on how to effectively utilize our tools
- Engage our customers actively, positively and consistently and assist all of them with any required problem-solving, and also gather feedback regularly
- Build up our Service Level Agreements and meet all Business Commitments to our customers
- Productively project manage and create organized plans that ensure customer success post-onboarding
Additionally, you can be involved in the following:
- Become an expert in Employer Branding and become the trusted Recruitment Marketing advisor to each of our customers
- Work with Marketing to strategize and launch content-oriented campaigns with our customers
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal
- Work with Business Development to drive expansion MRR from new product feature adoption and expanded usage
- Diagnose software issues and engage with our product and engineering teams using established processes
- Collaborate with internal teams such as sales or marketing teams, and identify opportunities for existing customers to use more of our platform or services
- Improve and scale the customer setup process and their recruitment marketing
- Manage multiple workflows and develop frameworks to improve our client journey
- Work as part of the team to develop strategies for scale and growth of our business and ecosystem
- Partner with International Ops team on the greater vision and strategy for the Services team
You'd be an awesome addition to our team if you possess the following:
- Prior experience in a client-facing role
- Prior experience with sales/account management and marketing teams
- Prior experience working with multiple external stakeholders
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to effectively drive a phone conversation, meetings or larger group presentations
- Phenomenal organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional writing skills and content sourcing to optimise customers' employer branding on Wantedly platform
- Great self-motivation and eagerness to learn
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Track record of hitting goals and aligning around key business metrics
- BONUS! Strong SaaS business acumen
- BONUS! Wantedly score of above 60
We love talking to and helping people, and are passionate about our customers' success in their journey with us to connect with the right talent. We hope you're ready to do the same!
Like what you’re seeing and keen to learn all about The Wantedly Way?
Click on the "Want To Visit" button to let us know you're keen to be part of our dynamic team who is dedicated to make amazing things happen and build an ecosystem!