To make the world a better place, one person and one organisation at a time.
Lanturn is a digital corporate services firm dedicated to
helping businesses scale. Using technology, we offer
efficient and cost-effective solutions for your accounting,
tax, compliance and incorporation needs.
We're guiding companies' light as they evolve, no matter
what stage they're at.
As a team of entrepreneurs, we understand the obstacles one has to go through
to start and run a business. We started Lanturn not only to disrupt and revolutionise
the Corporate Services industry, but to build a community for professionals to
come to for knowledge and resources.
Our Vision is to make it easier than ever for businesses to operate efficiently and thrive
Our Mission is to become the go-to corporate services firm for asset managers and
We are passionate about what we do and we want to be the
guiding light for any business, big or small, on their journey of
growth. We look after the accounting, compliance, payroll and
tax of our client's so they can grow their business and evolve,
no matter what stage they're at.
We're looking for a talented and dynamic Sales Development Rep that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. You don’t need to have extensive experience. But you need to be hungry to learn.
For the right candidate, we’re offering extensive training & coaching, the opportunity to use the latest sales and marketing technology, and an environment that is fast-paced and friendly. Above all, we love to help members of our team develop so that they can add to their skills and grow into bigger roles. So while this a junior role, we’re looking for somebody that has no shortage of ambition.
- Generate qualified customer meetings for Account Executives
- Qualify inbound customer meetings for Account Executives
- Proactively nurture early-stage opportunities by providing valuable content
- Help with networking, including attending events weekly
- Become a Lanturn subject-matter expert through continued learning and development
- Understand Lanturn’s offerings and competitive positioning within the market
- Develop an active and professional presence on LinkedIn to connect and engage with prospective customers
- 1+ years of experience in a high-tech B2B marketing, inside sales, or sales development environment (fresh graduates accepted)
- Experience identifying and contacting prospective customers, utilizing a multi-approach prospecting methodology – outbound calling, email, direct mail, and LinkedIn/social connections
- Demonstrated ability to work in an environment where growth and change is the only constant
- Demonstrable track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas and sales goals
- Ability to communicate a value proposition in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
- Language proficiency: Written and verbal fluency in English
- Entrepreneurial mindset and roll-up-the-sleeves attitude
- Passionate about technology, business, and winning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (more than one language is a plus)
- Learn and grow in a collaborative, exciting high growth vendor
- Exposure to solid enterprise customers, leading global businesses
- Be a part of an entrepreneurial business and team culture
Think you have what it takes to join our dynamic team? Click “Want to Visit” today!