Wantedly, Inc. (Singapore) / Business Operations Intern
I am an enthusiastic and self-driven Year 3 Tourism and Resort Management (Business Digitalization Track) Being flexible and adaptable in an environment is my forte Strong believer in producing the best results by giving my 100% in everything I do.
I hope to achieve step into the world of e-commerce and digitalization and contribute to the success of the industry through my design and creative skills.
As a student in Tourism and Resort Management Student at Ngee Ann Polytechnic, I am well versed in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Digital Marketing and User- Centred Design and I possess Basic Design and Content Creation skills with a touch of Data Analysis knowledge.
- Assisting guest with their general enquires about the hotel - Guiding guest to their desired locations - Ensuring guest health and safety - Displayed a positive attitude by greeting guest with enthusiasm
- Served guests food and drinks to ensure a pleasant dining experience - Managed to take orders and serve food quickly without making any mistakes - Able to mange and handle guest enquires and serve food efficiently
- Planned an event to raise awareness on Depression - In-charge of the marketing department to create and designing of Instagram stories, posts and event teasers - Created the theme and concept of the event - Designed the event mascots & the comics below
- Initiative in learning about the standard operating procedures of the kitchen despite sole responsibility being a cashier - Trained to multi-task by juggling different work responsibility with accuracy and efficienc
- Quickly adapted to the work scope within a week and was praised by the outlet manager and mentor for being a fast learner - Efficiently answered customer’s calls to help them reschedule or book timeslots for treatment sessions, ensuring that treatment sessions do not cla