Slush Singapore / Partnerships Team Lead
I work with companies to shape their operational and financial structure by aligning all business functions - from sales to cash flow, to optimize their business processes and resources.
I’m looking forward to an opportunity in a team that is shaping the business with the use of technology. I want to be involved with the design of innovative strategies which can drive growth in new global markets. I aim to collaborate and aid teams in developing long-term strategies, assessing international market expansion, and execute t
Three months project to collaborate with the executive team to create a pipeline of relationships with potential partners and get them onboard to create the Slush Singapore 2018.
Improved the business financial and operational structure including: - Development of business' operations processes and procedures. - Improvement of time efficiency in company's reporting system. - Enforcement practices and regulatory requirements to accounting process
- Mentored companies through the certification process under the B Corporation standards. - Developed work plans which include financial, social and, environmental aspects of the business.
- Increased the availability and use of the impact measurement tools within the Spanish-speaking countries by validating the language of the B Impact Assessment. - Used of Salesforce as my main working tool to implement the changes and deliver the strategy within the Latin American business community.
- Maintained the monthly financing from institutional funders by consolidating a comprehensive report for external auditors which validated the proper use of resources and ensured compliance with requirements.
- Coordinated the logistics for events and daily operations which included administrative support, client relationship management, and technical support.
- Strengthened the relationship with our network of partners by co-managing communication channels through daily social media and weekly newsletters.
- Designed and implemented cross-departmental business processes to be integrated with the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and business operation. - Documented technical and functional business requirements. - Trained key users on internal ERP systems to optimize the process of transferring information to employees.
- Monitored accounting items in SAP, identified opportunities to improve efficiency and recommended on strategic solutions.