McKinsey & Company / Business Analyst
A management consultant with experience in start-up and education sector in Singapore & Jakarta.
To become an impactful "psychic data detective" by finding out the stories behind numbers, and use the story to predict and navigate the future better.
• Designed and conducted qualitative assessment and devised strategy to increase public exposure to a major tourism attraction in Southeast Asia • Identified savings opportunity through procurement and contract management fo
• Generated insights and recommendations for online marketing division based on analytics data for Indonesia’s one of the largest fashion ecommerce start-up
• Quantitative GMAT private tutor for Toga MBA consulting • Competitive mathematics semi-private tutor for Wardaya College’s summer olympiad program • Private tutor of mathematics and additional mathematics for a Raffles Girls School student
• Reduced 2-hour researches time into as short as 15 minutes by pioneering 4 new databases, including integrated database from all ministries in Indonesia and Malaysia
• Designed various learning materials for a new curriculum aimed at maximizing students’ critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Provided accurate and insightful research on the demographics, macroeconomic trends and government regulations in Indonesia through secondary research methodologies
• Developed financial models, corporate valuations, and research reports for companies in property, telecommunication, energy and agricultural industries
Resourceful Problem solver