Known as a reliable analyst who is a finance professional dedicated to provide operational excellence. My abilities extend to the areas of Finance, Compliance, and IT which were achieved thru continuous learning, adequate communication and excellent problem solving skills. With many awards and achievements accomplished, I have been recognized as a top-notch analyst with superb capabilities in finance analysis, personnel training, organizational capabilities and process improvements. As my career continues to grow, I am confident that my expertise in finance can and will benefit any position that I will take on.
To become a Business Analyst and have my Master's Degree within the next 3-5 yrs.
• Daily reconciliation of payments and sales • Daily recording of payments received • Monthly processing of GIRO and Credit Card payments • Month-end closing activities • Monthly reconciliation of the Accounts Receivable General Ledger, Subsidiary Ledgers and Preparation of an Aging Schedule • Monthly review of any overdue debit balances • Monthly cash and bank reconciliation • Sources suppliers for orders and creates purchases orders • Quarterly GST preparation and submission to IRAS • Handles member’s accounts inquiries or complains • Coordinates and assists External Auditor for yearly audit
Financial Analyst – Accounts Payable Travel and Expense Accounting
• Daily processing of invoices received and performing of control checks before recording any manual expense reimbursement or any SAP redirection/reclassification • Daily posting of Intercompany entries or sending out of transmittals • Monthly payment remittance • Monthly Reconciliation of Accounts Payable General Ledger, Subsidiary Ledgers and preparation of an Aging schedule • Monthly review of overdue credit balances • Coordinates and assists Internal Auditor and External Auditor for yearly audit • Handles inquiries from customers • Perform backup role as needed • Prepares report and analysis for business purposes – KPI and FTE analysis • Oversee and Train newly hired individuals in the team • Conducts Business Analysis focusing on process improvements and enhancements • Business Continuity Process Coordinator. In charged in participating SAP DR Testing in and off site and UAT.
• Statement of Accounts Reconciliation • Review, investigate and correct under and/or over applied invoices • Monthly review of duplicate payments thru data integration and analysis • Business Continuity Processor - User Acceptance Tester and participate in SAP DR Testing in and off site • Perform backup role as needed to ensure that the deliverables of the team are always me • Establish and Maintain Internal Controls • Assists in Implementing Financial Policies and Procedures • Conducts Business Analysis focusing on process improvements and enhancements
• Maintain vendor master records in SAP Production Client Master (PCM) • Create and maintain bank key record across all Production Clients • Provide the required support to Data Quality Team and Business Units as they develop business rules appropriate to various SAP locations. • Perform backup role as needed to ensure business continuity and the deliverables of the team are always met • Prepare Report and Analysis for the Vendor Codes existing in the system. • Validate the manual update made in the vendor accounts • Coordinates and assists Internal Auditor and External Auditor for yearly audit • Oversee and Train newly hired individuals about the end-to-end process and controls in place • Conducts Business Analysis focusing on process improvements and enhancements • Business Continuity Processor - User Acceptance Tester and participate in SAP DR Testing in and off site
• Daily recording of all transactions into the system • Weekly creation of purchase order via SAP Dealer Portal Management • Monthly processing of payments remittance • Monthly cash and bank reconciliation • Monthly preparation and analysis of Financial Statements • Monthly Reconciliation of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable General Ledger, Subsidiary Ledgers and preparation of Aging schedules • Monthly Intercompany settlement and reconciliation • Quarterly preparation of Cash Flow, Budget, Expense and Variance report and analysis • Coordinates and assists Internal Auditor and External Auditor for yearly audit
2012-08 - 2013-02
New Zealand Divestment Project
Participated in the New Zealand Divestment project wherein I was in-charge for the processing and payment of the Employee company expenses and credit cards
2016-10 - 2016-12
China Downstream P2P Automation Project
participated in the automation project for China Downstream Finance by updating vendor records, suggesting to have an International Tab for Chinese Character for their Government Reporting purposes and Payment for the Banks