Wantedly aims to connect talents with companies based on shared mission and values, rather than salary and benefits. Striving to Create a World Where Work Drives Passion, we want to provide opportunities for talents to discover their dream companies, while allowing companies to showcase their brand story and passion projects to build their dream team.
We live by 3 guiding philosophies.
1. User first Our users are essential to make our product what it is. Therefore, whatever decision we make, we must consider if it would benefit our users. However, users usually do not know exactly what they want. “User first” does not mean to listen to everything the users have to say. We do not hear “I want a faster carriage”, but rather try to satisfy the core issue “I want to move faster”.
2. Code wins arguements The more you plan, the less time you have to execute. Most problems and solutions are discovered and discarded in the process of implementing rather than at the start. At Wantedly, we release at 1% and improve the rest of the 99% along the way. We do not waste needless time discussing whenever we can do it first and improve later.
3. Simple is not easy It is easy to overlook the importance of the users’ perspective. This applies to “what to subtract" > "what to add” as well. Keeping a simplicity that users can use intuitively is a lot more difficult than adding more features. We use our brains to keep the simplicity, and think of what to subtract.
We aspire to be the #1 jobs platform for talents below the age of 35 in Singapore by the end of 2018.
To create a world where work drives passion, we strive to establish a workplace culture, where people are happy with their jobs, motivating them to work hard which drives personal development and impact.
Wantedly Singapore officially launched in Mar 2017 and have supported 1000 companies within a year. Leveraging on both online and offline channels, Wantedly aims to connect companies with quality talents that are both actively and passively looking for opportunities.
Founded in 2010, Wantedly is a Tokyo-based startup helping you discover jobs that ignite your passion. We've created a platform, where people and companies meet based on passion and values, rather than simple salary and benefits. Everyday, we work on adding new features that further enrich your work experience.
We are currently Japan's largest business networking platform with over 1-mil monthly active users and brands like UBER, Airbnb and Buzzfeed are acquiring talent via our platform.