I have a strong passion for technology and data analytics and is looking to move into this field. I am a strong believer that technology and big data will revolutionise various industries in the next decade and will like to be part of it. Recently, I joined interest groups such as Nurture AI, PyData Singapore and Singapore Kaggle Machine Learning Challenge to expand my knowledge in the field of Data Science/Analytics, AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning as well as to build up my experience.
Additionally, I had applied to specialist diploma programs in data analytics or data science related discipline by local polytechnics this year. In the long run, I am considering pursuing a Masters or even a PhD in this field.
I had previous experience in project management and data analytics to drive continuous improvements in business processes within an organisation using LEAN Six Sigma Methodologies as well as handling change management for in-house IT systems.
• Prepare and analyse periodic performance reports and statistics such as contribution and attribution effects using the EAGLE Investment System for portfolios of equity, fixed income and multi asset funds. • Implement new performance models and benchmarks as required by Fund Managers and Business Development teams and to provide support in answering client’s queries and RFIs/RFPs on risk & performance related issues. • Perform quantitative and qualitative assessment on overall portfolio risk exposures and highlight exceptions for further action. • Maintain and ensure the integrity of performance portfolio and index data for use in risk and performance measurement systems. • Evaluate performance calculations independently to ensure accuracy in reports. • Monitor Investment Portfolios to ensure compliance with approved risk parameters/limits. • Maintain the firm’s compliance with GIPS® (Global Investment Performance Standards)
• Perform comprehensive financial needs analysis and recommend solutions to optimise and strategise client’s financial portfolio to reduce unnecessary expenses. • Provide Individual Risk Management: Employ need-based analysis to recommend suitable solutions. • Provide Individual Wealth Management: Through in-depth investment analysis and professional investment portfolio management.
• Collaborated with consultants and stakeholders for the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Certification for the Bunker Trading business unit and achieved certification in 6 months to increase competitiveness. • Collaborated with consultants and stakeholders for the ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity Management Systems Certification for the Singapore Office and achieved certification in 6 months. • Supported initiative to streamline procurement process and replacing of related IT Systems by mapping out all related business process flows and gathering requirements from stakeholders as well as working with vendors to ensure that their proposed solutions meet requirements. • Supported Merger & Acquisition (M&A) process by understanding and systematically mapping out business process flows of business units in the acquired company to enable better integration with the rest of the organisation. • Created and maintained the Change Management process for organisation, liaised with stakeholders to gather requirements and worked with IT Developers to conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and deploy solutions. • Ensured compliance of audit requirements such as Sarbanes–Oxley (SOX) requirements for Change Management by having Change Requests impacting business processes related to Finance were properly endorsed and approved by their Business Process owners. • Conducted internal audits on business processes to ensure compliance of proper procedures related to Quality Management System and Business Continuity Policies. • Worked with developers to create a dashboard on SharePoint to track bunker claims and to flag out overdue ones to reduce the percentage of overdue claims by 50%.
• Analysed data from ORACLE Business Intelligence Platform to identify healthcare trends and worked on projects to reduce waiting time to appointment for patients which resulted in 50% waiting time reduction and met MOH KPI. • Received SGH Compliments Accolade for successfully helping Autoimmunity and Rheumatology Centre (ARC) to optimise manpower, resources and work processes to increase patient throughput by 30%. • Analysed process flow of patients from entry to discharge to identify gaps and collaborated with stakeholders to streamline processes which reduced patient turnaround time by 20% and improved resource utilisation by 10%. • Managed inter-institutions projects within SingHealth as a Project Manager and worked with stakeholders to ensure that the project progress according to the timeline. • Presented project updates to Senior Management regularly and cascaded down requirements to stakeholders and worked with them to achieve the desired project outcomes. • Conducted Cost-Benefit Analysis (CBA) on project initiatives and proposed collaboration with external agencies. • Mentored Student Interns and worked with them to customise their internship program based on their strengths and areas of interest and ensured that their learning their objectives is met. • Lead Quality Improvement (QI) projects using Lean Six Sigma Methodology to improve efficiency, reduce cost and enhance patient experience. • Facilitated a Quality Improvement (QI) Project as a QI Coach and helped the team achieve Gold Award at TE-IQC Assessment. • Collaborated with clinical stakeholders and IT department to identify improvement opportunities in work processes and implemented IT solutions to enhance the accessibility and delivery of care to patients which resulted in improvement of patient satisfaction rating by 10%. The project was awarded Gold Award at TE-IQC Assessment.
• Collaborated with the engineering team on a project to reduce operating cost of the Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP) which resulted in cost reduction of about $100k per year through optimisation of treatment processes. • Managed day-to-day operations of the WWTP with a team of technicians to ensure smooth operations and compliance of NEA discharge requirements and submitted timely reports of daily plant operation to the Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Manager. • Reviewed operating process of the WWTP to identify gaps and implemented measures to improve the compliance rate of NEA discharge requirements. • Developed Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for operating process of the WWTP, maintenance of fire protection systems and safe work procedures for a more systematic approach to training new staff. • Evaluated the status of compliance of facility-wide fire protection systems under the responsibility of the HSE Department, which resulted in organisation passing SCDF inspection with minimal issues.