I have been leading Data analytics for APAC (India, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand), South Africa, Mexico and leading market search on 180 countries for business expansion. I have experience to present insight to improve customer acquisition (web and Mobile), customer behavior, customer retention and analyผe new markets for expansion. I have been working with VP/SVP level, digital marketing, product management and sales as stakeholders. I have gained lots of knowledge into web marketing, campaign management and customer behaviors in APAC, Europe and South America. As I am curious I have good ability to understand new business and to analyze it. I have large experience in Data Analytics, CRM / ERP , Business Intelligence within various competitive industry. Beside I love sports, such as judo, hockey, rugby, surfing where they bring me great value. And a good video game can easily keep me busy :)
I am easy going, good sense of humor, curious, very enthusiast in front of new challenges, I am not scared to go extra miles in my work and open to new culture.
I am very passionate about data since I discover that data can help a business to perform into business growth. I want to show how data can be powerful when they are well used. I have for ambition to educate business people that data insight is a great tool for them to help them to make decision to influence them. And to show them that data without their knowledge and business context, data are meaningless.
- Leading the data analytics for Thailand, Indonesia, Australia and Philippines. - Design and introduce DMP to Nissan Asia & Oceania to empower their data ecosystem to improve precision marketing, audience segmentation and creative messaging. - Research on Google Marketing platform (GA360) to implement big query technology.
Senior data business analytics - global expansion lead
- Leading the data analytics for emerging markets (with focus on SEA markets, UAE, India, South Africa, Mexico). - Create reports and dashboard (Tableau + Vertica + hadoop). - Delivering business insight for - Digital marketing for acquisition: A/B test analysis,Segmentation analysis, traffic analysis (Omniture – Adobe), delivering dashboard to measure marketing campaign. - Customer behaviour to improve customer retention to increase the LTV (Long Time Value) of customers - pricing analysis - Product usage insight to drive Product management plan. - Recommend to the marketers, VP and head of marketing head of finance the opportunities to expand the business by highlighting a new market.
- Set up an analytics team in Singapore to serve Australia market. - Working with data engineering team in US to understand the available data and identify data gaps for the APAC business needs. - Create KPI report (Tableau, customize SQL queries) for market managers. - Delivering business analysis to improve the customer acquisition and customer retention.
- Joined Art of Click start up at its early incubation stage to design and build BI tools, Data warehouse and an automated action platform to support the growth of the company. - Design from scratch the ETL, data warehouse to handle huge amount of data from the network and from diverse third party API (PHP, JSON). - Modelled the database structure of the business side of the application, optimized and tuned the SQL queries for the software developers. - Design BI tools to understand and improve the revenue, liaise with sales and operational team to give them the right set of data (PHP, SQL). - Analysing mobile traffic data from from Logstash (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana). - Delivering analysis and recommendation to the CEO, Sales Management - Be part of the product management to improve the platform to stick closely to business model of Art Of Click. - Interviewing future members of technical team (developer and BI specialist).
Implementation CRM – Business Intelligence Consultant
- Implementation and configuration of complex multi countries (32), languages (28) and currencies (16) Business Management Software to allow the automotive manufacturers to measure the performance of their dealership. - Team project management: - 2 QA resources (India), 3 junior implementation engineers (UK) and 1 developer (UK). - Plan the different (SCRUM methodology and Traffic Light (RAG)). - Provide a customized solution in a specification document to present to the customer. - Deliver the implemented solution to the customer and assisting him during the piloting phase. - Giving customer training and showcase to country management and dealership managers. - Customize database structure (data modelling) with DDL, stored procedure and triggers (PL/SQL) for data processing (Oracle) and importing external data (ETL tools – Pentaho). Automate the manipulation the external uploaded excel file with ETL tools (Pentaho) to feed CRM database.