Joselyn CheongBusiness (Finance, HR etc.)
Myra SashaBusiness (Finance, HR etc.)
Jasmine SeowHead, Administration
Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Business (Finance, HR etc.)
No description available.
Jasmine received her BSc in Business from SIM-UOL before eventually joining Invade Industry as their pioneer staff in 2011.
She had previously kick-started and spear-headed one of the first pop-up concept store, Space Invasion in Singapore. Leveraging on Space Invasion’s database, Jasmine had s...
We are a retail content activation company. "We bring spaces to ideas, ideas to spaces."
In a transient and mass-produced world, we seek to create spaces of potential that deliver uniquely immersive experiences of real value and authenticity so our customers leaves us feeling engaged and fulfilled.
We create spaces of potential and make them accessible to people while remaining personal and distinctly human in scale. Through these spaces, we offer opportunity and possibility to better the quality of lives.
Founded by Kent Teo, INVADE is Singapore’s one of the first ever real-time retail booking system that allows businesses to rent and list their space in an efficient manner.
To be a platform for the bold, the creative and the entrepreneurial and
help them grow, connect, and collaborate.
Invade, we create spaces of potential. We bring ideas to spaces and spaces to ideas.
Invade, "Creative Spaces, Immersive Places"
Our online portal allows businesses to browse through available spaces needs from short-term pop-up stores, to long-term retail spaces, as well as different occasions including bazaars, event and fairs, shared spaces, mobile space and retail spaces.
Since we started in 2010, our team have developed and grown Three Key brands: Fleawhere, Flashbang and Artbox Singapore.
We have organised over thousands of pop-up events across Singapore and are looking to bring this further, globally.
- Responsible for building up a portfolio of vendors cater for various IPs
- To build working relationships with different categories of vendors
- To build up a system and process of collecting database of vendors via digital and physical platforms
- To categorise these vendors and segregate them accordingly
- Groom, grow and empower the vendors through various events, seminars
- Able to represent Invade vendors’ database for place-making activations
- Set-up of events and on-site assistance and coordination
- Provide vendor service support
- Handle vendors' queries via email or phone
- Vendor management and curation for our campaigns
- Providing support to the Account Servicing and Project Management team.
- At least 1 year of experience in event management role for any of the following; event agency, exhibition company, creative agency/marketing agency, real estate management company
- Good attitude, takes initiative
- Able to solve customers’ problems effectively
- Internet savvy with knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in various social media platforms
- Able to commit weekends and/or OT.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!