Jasmine SeowHead, Administration
Joselyn CheongBusiness (Finance, HR etc.)
Myra SashaBusiness (Finance, HR etc.)
Jasmine received her BSc in Business from SIM-UOL before eventually joining Invade Industry as their pioneer staff in 2011.
She had previously kick-started and spear-headed one of the first pop-up concept store, Space Invasion in Singapore. Leveraging on Space Invasion’s database, Jasmine had s...
Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Experienced Founder with a demonstrated history of working in the events services and retail management industry. Kent has 8 years of experience and insights in retail-centric activation and built 4 assets namely, Fleawhere, Artbox Singapore, Invade.co and MOX under the company, Invade. Invade ha...
We are a retail content activation company. "We bring spaces to ideas, ideas to spaces."
In a transient and mass-produced world, we seek to create spaces of potential that deliver uniquely immersive experiences of real value and authenticity so our customers leaves us feeling engaged and fulfilled.
We create spaces of potential and make them accessible to people while remaining personal and distinctly human in scale. Through these spaces, we offer opportunity and possibility to better the quality of lives.
Founded by Kent Teo, INVADE is Singapore’s one of the first ever real-time retail booking system that allows businesses to rent and list their space in an efficient manner.
To be a platform for the bold, the creative and the entrepreneurial and
help them grow, connect, and collaborate.
Invade, we create spaces of potential. We bring ideas to spaces and spaces to ideas.
Invade, "Creative Spaces, Immersive Places"
Our online portal allows businesses to browse through available spaces needs from short-term pop-up stores, to long-term retail spaces, as well as different occasions including bazaars, event and fairs, shared spaces, mobile space and retail spaces.
Since we started in 2010, our team have developed and grown Three Key brands: Fleawhere, Flashbang and Artbox Singapore.
We have organised over thousands of pop-up events across Singapore and are looking to bring this further, globally.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop and execute creative marketing and communication strategies, plans and approaches to market and position Invade to attract targeted audience and achieve objective
- Creating and managing of special events and campaign calendar
- Identifying potential partnerships and initiating new creative solutions
- Creating of marketing material and proposal kits
- Prepares post-campaign report, analyse campaign effectiveness and provide observations
- Oversees Invade’s various social media profiles and respond to reviews/enquiries
- Updates the website with any new information if necessary
- Arranges for briefings, contributes to media relations efforts and oversees media coverage
- Adapts artwork for online, offline and on-site marketing collaterals
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Who We're Looking For:
- At least 1 year of experience in marketing communications role for any of the following; event agency, exhibition company, PR agency, creative agency, marketing agency, real estate management company
- Articulate with good communication and presentation skills
- Possess good command of English for copywriting
- Must possess knowledge in social media advertising
- Strong understanding and passion in the social media platforms
- Self-motivated, fast-learner, high initiative and able to work independently
- Able to commit weekends and/or OT.
Click on "I'm Interested" now to apply!