Employer Branding @ Grab
Grab is a leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know our Team:
As a member of Grab, not only will you bring your skillsets to drive your team forward, but you will also develop your untapped potential and be inspired by some of the most amazing minds in the industry. Our team consists of both young and experienced individuals who are tenacious, motivated and energized by the fact that we exist to make a change - have a societal impact in Southeast Asia. Grab for Business is the B2B team within Grab that helps to simplify business transportation and related services for companies across Southeast Asia. We actively engage with a wide network of companies across the region and want to ensure that client success is paramount in our organisation. To this end, we are looking for a strong Key Account Manager in our Grab for Business Singapore team to manage and grow an expanding portfolio of top customers. To perform this role well, the candidate needs to have strong communication skills, attention to detail, the ability to create and follow processes, and a track record of exceeding expectations.
Get to know the Role:
• Work with multiple cross functional teams including but not limited to Finance, Finance SSC, Client Experience etc.
• Ensure adherence and compliance on all corporate client billing details (Contracts, Commercial terms, Billing & Invoicing) in Singapore
• Promo Code Tracking: Ensure all SOPs in GfB promo approval, generation and database tracking are adhered to by GfB Sales Ops and business teams. Track promo code usage to analyse efficacy of promo-driven targeted marketing campaigns.
• GrabGifts: Support all requests for the generation / tracking / updating of all GrabGifts vouchers, sales and payment details in Singapore, for all sales channels.
• Salesforce CRM: Monitor, report and adjust as necessary to ensure Key Account managers, Inside Sales and Channel Partner teams maintain data integrity and data quality basis recommended SOPs
Account Operations | Advanced Client Support
• Anchor the Accounts Ops program in Singapore for our corporate clients (GfB Portal signup & setup, troubleshooting, account administration issues, advanced GfB client support etc.)
• Work with GfB Sales & Key Accounts and Support teams on SOP adherence that ensure a seamless client experience when dealing with Grab support touchpoints.
• Manage Zendesk ticket resolution process with strict SLAs
Billing & Invoicing
• Proactively support all sales channels on all new & existing corporate client Billing Admin work (SOPs | Setup | Troubleshooting | Change in PIC & details) in Singapore.
• Follow SOPs that ensure a consistent and streamlined Billing Ops process for all prepaid and postpaid clients (Invoicing | Deposit | Top-up | Collections) in Singapore.
• Ensure seamless billing & invoicing flow and strict internal SLAs for all corporate clients
• Handle troubleshooting and dispute resolution for all commercial contracts and billing
• Education: Diploma
• Work Experience: Minimum of 1-2 years as a commercial ops or account ops executive within a fast-paced and competitive B2B, SaaS, enterprise, corporate or startup environment. Proven track record in building and driving operational excellence and best practices. Ability to work independently, deal with data analysis and increase the operational efficiency of the business.
• Communication: Strong and effective communicator with good presentation and speaking skills who can verbally and visually articulate their point of view clearly and succinctly.
• Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment. Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties.
• Proficiency in client experience tools (Salesforce CRM, Tableau reporting dashboards)
• Comfortable with data analysis (MS Office, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides)
If you are keen in this role, click "I'm interested" and we will send your further details!