Employer Branding @ Grab
Grab is a leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know our Team:
As a member of our GrabFamily, not only will your skill-sets be capitalized but you will also develop your untapped potential and be inspired with some of the most amazing minds in the industry. Our team consists of young but experienced individuals who are tenacious and energized by the fact that we exist to make a change - a change that has made a societal impact in Southeast Asia.
The day-to-day activities:
- Streamline operations to efficiently scale F&B operations for virtual brands in the GrabKitchen business
- Work with merchant partners to improve their day to day operations to increase their top line revenue
- Has strong operational and problem solving skills in order to identify opportunities within the business and provide recommendations to improve the business
- Has strong analytical and data driven insights in order to identify the opportunities for merchant partners to improve operational efficiency and reduce operational costs
- Has strong business acumen and sense of business ownership to properly identify all external opportunities that the business can tap into
- Ensure adherence to operating budget of all Financial operations
- Initiate, support and manage the development and execution of the growth of virtual brands in the Kitchen
- Relentless and takes full ownership of the budget and targets
- Able to work with other Country and Regional stakeholders
The must haves:
- Minimum 2 years of start up, management consulting, operations background or F&B background
- Advanced and above in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Hustle and ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in English
- Entrepreneurial & resourceful – Able to put on different hats; Goal is to achieve multiple targets with a “can-do” attitude
- Able to bridge, connect and maintain relationship with local partners and regulators
- Able to make key business decisions or provide solid recommendations based on data & analytical thinking
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
Join Grab on an incredible mission, click "I'm Interested"!