Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry. Having dipped her toes in creative advertising, market research and video production, Charmaine is currently part of the Employer Branding & Rec...
Grab is one of Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know the Team:
As part of the Country People Operations (Pops) team, this role will have the opportunity to shape the employee engagement and culture strategy in Singapore that creates a workplace for Grabbers to grow and thrive through (i) Learning & Development, (ii) Employee Wellness and (iii) Diversity & Inclusion initiatives.
Get to know the Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute employee engagement and culture plan that support employees development (skilling/upskilling), wellness (physical, mental and financial) and inclusivity at work
- Collaborate with Pops Business Partners, local Country Pops of other countries, regional Pops Centre of Excellence (CoEs) to plan and execute initiatives, identify and incorporate best practices
- Support regional rollouts of initiatives by CoEs and localize as and when necessary
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify and collaborate on partnerships (e.g. Employer Branding, Facilities, Government Agencies) inline with engagement plan
- Develop original, innovative editorial content that supports employee engagement, via internal channels like email announcement, intranet etc.
- Identify, track, and analyze metrics of employee engagement efforts and assess effectiveness
- Partner with business leaders & managers to provide hands-on coaching and drive relevant people initiatives
Get to know the Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree / Master degree in employee engagement and / or organizational development
- Recommended minimum of 7 years’ experience in HR roles
- Highly computer literate and confident with Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint, Excel and the Internet; and an interest in appropriate use of current information and communications technologies
- Demonstrated strategic thinking approach
- Ability to plan and organise a substantial workload that includes complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to achieve outcomes with minimal direct supervision
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Marked interpersonal skills to foster positive collaboration and relationships with colleagues from different backgrounds
- Experience of partnering with third parties and budgeting
- Be courageous by being accountable, proactive and innovative
- Ability to solve problems by being collaborative, creative and analytical
- Contribute to a vibrant environment by being energetic, enthusiastic and engaged in everything you do
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment
Join Grab on an incredible mission, click "I'm interested"!