Employer Branding @ Grab
Grab is one of Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
About the Team:
GrabRentals (GR) is responsible for securing vehicular supply for the Grab platform, by ensuring that affordable and reliable vehicles are provided to driver-partners (Dax), through a data-driven and customer-centric approach. This position contributes by outserving GR Dax focusing on maintaining drivers’ happiness on the road and providing intangible benefits, ensuring that these Dax stayed with us as long they have a need for vehicle rental.
Get to know the Role:
• Responsible for managing, executing and continuously improving GR’s flagship Dax Loyalty Programme through, but not limited to the following:
• Assess driver needs, identify requirements and develop cohesive projects that improve operations through more efficient procedures and systems for the business & drivers
• Meet and exceed the team's business targets
• Collaborate with various teams within Grab to build knowledge base/system and work towards minimising the need for manual processes.
• Work closely with other business units in Grab to build segmentation platform & KYC framework to better facilitate communication with dax, including but not limited to building online and offline channels
• Work with key business stakeholders to build a continuous improvement environment to support ongoing retention programmes
• Work with internal/external partners to source for alternate earning opportunities for dax and GR
• Design, create and execute engagement & retention initiatives (both offline and online) to increase revenue
• Manage relations with vendors/partners
The day-to-day activities:
• Work with the team to formulate, design initiatives to engage drivers & retain them on the platform
• Responsible for the communications between the organization and its drivers
• Execute GRB redemption and retention campaigns accurately and efficiently.
• Analyse driver needs, build insights and strategize on initiatives that will enhance loyalty & retention
• Ensure all communications to drivers are relevant, contextualised and delivered on time
• Lead in the development and execution of community activities
• Manage & improve driver-partner loyalty program
• Actively monitor project risks to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address in advance
• Address driver inquiries and concerns
• Create a healthy community of drivers
• Drive mutual support & knowledge sharing
• Feedback loop for Grab business process improvements
• Bachelor Degree in Business Management, or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years experience in commercial/operations/process improvement.
• Strong sense of business acumen
• Fluent in English, written and spoken. The ability to convey concepts and ideas accurately and convincingly is a must.
• Self-motivated individual who is capable of getting things done within an allocated time frame.
• Experienced in the usage of data from multiple (both existing and newly identified) sources and derive meaningful insights for the team.
• Able to initiate and maintain strong relationships with drivers
• Excellent understanding and application of continuous improvement concepts.
• Strong project and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements
• Proficiency in MS Office & enterprise resource management systems
• High competency in project management tools (Lean Six Sigma, etc)
Join our force in maintaining drivers’ happiness on the road! Click "I'm interested" to find out more!