Employer Branding @ Grab
Grab is one of Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know the Role:
As part of the SG Operations team, our work in the Merchant Operations team is extremely dynamic as we thrive in a fast-paced industry where we continuously realign business needs and seek opportunities to improve merchant experience.
You will also experience the excitement of running day to day operations and continuously seek to improve, streamline and achieve efficiency; while working closely with various business teams such as GrabFood, GrabMart, GrabKitchen, GrabRental and GrabForBusiness.
If you enjoy problem-solving for everyday business operations to enable Merchant Experience, this opportunity could be for you!
The day-to-day activities:
• Manage and ensure the smooth running of end-to-end merchant/client operations
• Liaise closely with business lines onboarding of merchants/clients, to payment and collections
• Support roll-out of product launches and strategic initiatives that affect operations
• Collaborate extensively with stakeholders in different verticals
• General project management and reporting
• Monitor and manage third-party call centre supporting the team’s daily operations
• Act as the voice of merchants and feedback internally to drive improvement on operational processes and merchant experience where necessary
• Bachelor degree (any discipline)
• Strong quantitative skills
• Demonstrated ability to problem-solve
• Excellent communicator and good stakeholder engagement skills
• Ability to adapt to fast-changing, dynamic environments
• Proficient in spreadsheets & slide-making (MS Office/ GSuite)
• Proficient accounting knowledge is a plus
• Python, SQL, R is plus
Be part of our big family at Grab! Click "I'm interested", and speak with us today!