About GLOBIS: GLOBIS strives to bring creative change and innovation to society, through people, capital and knowledge. We nurture business leaders at GLOBIS University, Japan’s very large business school. Over 1,400 leading companies have sharpened their management capabilities with GLOBIS Corporate Education. GLOBIS has supported the growth of start-ups by investing over 66 billion yen in funds in 130 companies through GLOBIS Capital Partners. Utilizing the GLOBIS Insights digital media platform and GLOBIS MBA book series, we have shared management expertise globally.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing professional. You will join a new team to launch GLOBIS Unlimited, a business microlearning online platform, in our overseas markets.
You will support the marketing and strategy team to develop and execute marketing strategies and processes ensuring the global success of GLOBIS Unlimited. You will be directly involved in all aspects of the marketing and strategy operations and be expected to have a hands-on approach.
This role requires coordination with many stakeholders, both internally between teams and departments, and externally with various vendors and collaborators. The team has a dynamic and entrepreneurial spirit, in which you will be expected to proactively, flexibly, and independently work beyond set responsibilities in order to meet business goals.
About GLOBIS Unlimited: GLOBIS Unlimited is a business microlearning online platform, providing microlearning courses on MBA-level business topics.
- Plan and create support materials to assist sales members to meet new acquisition goals
- Interact directly with existing clients to meet expectations
- Facilitate registration process, product implementation, onboarding training, and ongoing account review
- Assist with the renewal process for renewal targets
- Manage outreach to customers for product feedback requests and internal escalations to product development teams
- Be the voice of the customer as you partner with engineering, marketing, and sales to deliver best-in-class customer experience
- Make clear both qualitative and quantitative facts about customer usage and needs to better grow product globally
- 3+ years of experience as a customer success specialist with corporate clients
- Experience working independently and proactively in a dynamic environment
- Experience managing and delivering multiple projects at the same time
- English ability with strong writing skills (Native or near-native level)
- Intermediate Japanese ability both written and spoken (JLPT N2 or above preferred)
- Flexibility and professionalism to foster strong relationships with team members, GLOBIS colleagues, and outside contacts
‐ Strong time/project management skills
- Flexibility and creativity; ability to come up with innovative alternatives if faced with problems/difficult choices
- Data management and analysis skills (SQL, Tableau, other data visualization)
- Experience working with or implementing marketing automation and CRM systems