Employer Branding Associate at Grab
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
Customer Support Experience is the Tech Family supporting our frontline Customer Experience teams. Our team’s key objectives are to improve Customer Love by resolving friction when things go wrong and maximise support efficiencies through customer support tools and automations.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Based in Grab’s headquarters in Singapore, this role will report directly into our Product Management Leader of the Customer Support Experience team. This will be a high impact role with the ability to shape the Customer Support journey for millions of Grab users every month. We are looking for someone who can think holistically and systemically, from knowing users, getting inspirations, generating and verifying concepts to ship craft artefacts that delight and engage our users, to working closely with Business Owners, Design, User Research, Product Analytics, functional peers, as well as our development partners.
Get to know the Role:
- You are the Product Manager for our Customer/Consumer Support Chatbot.
- You are a master communicator who will work to bring teams together to drive towards a singular goal of making a product successful.
- You are disciplined and understand that product management is both an art and science.
- Product Managers have to be technical enough to understand how our underlying products are built and have a keen eye for design.
- You need to be comfortable in getting your hands dirty to understand the issues on the ground and at the same time articulate your product strategy to senior management.
- You will be responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition of the product.
- You will be the leader at the forefront as this role would require strong collaboration across various team and be the focal point for all stakeholders.
The day-to-day activities:
- Collaborate with engineering and design to define an ambitious strategy, develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog, and execute on delivering great experiences for our Chatbot users.
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications by thinking creatively and rigorously about how to solve problems that have never been solved before at this scale.
- Collect data, user feedback, and market research, and use that to inform product development.
- Work with stakeholders and agencies to understand pain points, and how Grab can provide value to them.
- Conduct rapid iterations of idea conceptualisation, design, development, experiment and feedback to continuously push for your product’s improvement.
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the teams you work with and serve as a primary point of contact for your product line(s).
The must haves:
- 5+ years experience in senior product management at a tech software company.
- Chatbot or Enterprise tech experience (ERP, CMS, Help Centre, etc).
- Understanding of key drivers for positive customer support experience.
- Demonstrated success in delivering compelling products that are customer centric and focused on quality.
- Experience in managing internal stakeholders through proactive communication, influence and collaboration.
- Strong business acumen and results-oriented.
- Strong analytical skills and creative problem solving skills.
- Experience crafting clear, concise user requirements in the form of Epics and Stories.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors in computer science, software engineering, information technology, business, finance, economics or related fields.
- Bonus Points: Have hands-on experience building chatbots through 3rd party tools or in-house solutions.
- Good experience working with engineers and designers.
Keen on this high impact role? Click "I'm interested"!