China Railway 11 Bureau Group Corporation (CR11G) is backbone subsidiary of China Railway Construction Corporation(CRCC).
Weathering tough journey for more than 60 years, CR11G has developed to a super large group corporation integrating multi-field operations such as construction, design, R&D, equipment, manufacturing capital operation, real estate development and overseas operation.
CR11G (Singapore Branch), established in 2011, was awarded two contracts (C1686 & C1687) of Tuas West Extension Line in its first debut in Singapore Construction market, on the basis of the outstanding certification, abundant capital and remarkable track records of its parent company.
CR11G (Singapore Branch) has passed ISO14001:2004, ISO9001:2008, and SS 506 Part 1:2009 & BS OHSAS 18001:2007 managerial and environmental certification. Inheriting enterprise spirit as the fearless of hardship, scaling new heights, leading the industry, creating reputation at home and abroad, CR11G (Singapore Branch) will explore market overseas with fearlessness and self-confidence to realize the sustaining regional development.
Our Core Business involved in general contractors in railway, bridge, tunnel, building, hydropower station and elevated highway and metro construction. Our main market includes China, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and South-east area.
China State Railway Group Co., Ltd. (CHINA RAILWAY) is a solely state-owned enterprise under the management of the central government, established in accordance with the approval of the State Council and the Company Law of the People's Republic of China. It is approved by the State Council as a State authourized investment entity and state-owned holding enterprise with a registration capital of RMB 1,739.5 billion. The Ministry of Finance performs the duties of the capital contributor on behalf of the State Council.
CR focuses on railway passenger and freight transport services and carries out diversified business operation. Its responsibilities include: unified control and command of railway transport, unified allocation of transport capacity of the network, public welfare transport specified by national regulations and railway revenue clearing and income management. It accepts administrative supervision and public supervision to perform safety evaluation on new state railway lines to be put into operation, assure transport safety, enhance service quality, improve economic returns and enhance market competitiveness. It will also insist on high quality development, maintain and add value to state-owned assets and make the state-owned capital stronger, bigger and better.
We are a dedicated and committed company to ensuring quality in our work.
1. Assist in conducting Site safety induction for new employees and ensures that they understand the
2. Assist in the preparation, review and maintenance of Site Safety Records as documented in the
Project’s WSHE Management System Manual.
3. Responsible for conducting weekly toolbox meetings and accident investigations with the employees or
ensures such meetings are conducted by the respective engineer/supervisor or subcontractors
4. Responsible for maintaining a Hazardous Material Register
5. Ensure that relevant statutory requirements for WSHE are implemented effectively
6. Ensure on a day-to-day basis that the project safety programme is implemented and that effective
accident prevention planning is in place
7. Report any substandard condition, procedure or operation to the WSHE Officers, and if he considers
that the situation is warranted, order an immediate cessation of the work.
8. Ensure that the appropriate firefighting equipment is available in good working condition and that the
established emergency procedures are in place in the event of fire or other emergency.
9. Inspect and rectify any unsafe place of work and unsafe practices
10. Check sub-contractor’s work to ensure compliance with the relevant statutory Acts and Regulations
11. Liaise with the sub-contractors with respect to safety work undertaken by them
12. Assist the WSHE Officers in organizing safety awareness activities such as toolbox meetings, safety
orientation, safety promotional activities etc
13. Ensure that issuance of personal protective equipment are properly recorded and documented
14. Assist to investigate into all site incidents/accidents & implement corrective measures to prevent
15. Assist and organize emergency drills
16. Updates the site accident statistics board as required
- Degree/Diploma in any Engineering or specialist diploma in Workplace Safety & Health or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Safety Regulations and Procedures
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in construction industry (Preferably in LTA projects or
other civil works
- Familiar with Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- Good team player
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!