Employer Branding Associate at Grab
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
GrabDefence is Grab’s first B2B enterprise technology business. Through GrabDefence, Grab is opening up our fraud detection and prevention technology to companies that want to protect themselves from fraudsters and fraudulent transactions. Drawing from Grab’s own experience operating in various verticals across the region and battling various fraud attempts, GrabDefence seeks to help companies battle fraud and fortify trust in their digital ecosystem.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
We believe in developing mutually beneficial regional collaborations with corporate partners to enhance both our service offerings and positively impact the lives of Grab’s consumers, merchants, and driver/delivery partners. We have individuals on the team working on different projects, but we all have a common mission to develop strategic partnerships that are critical to the success of our everyday everything app.
Our Regional BD & Strategic Partnerships team is looking for an experienced Sales Assistant Manager to be part of a dynamic growing team -- one who thrives on challenges and is looking for an opportunity to take their sales experience to the next level. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual who will play a central role in building GrabDefence’s client pipeline as well as developing and executing GrabDefence’s Go-To-Market strategy and initiatives. The candidate is expected to take the lead in defining key target segments, drive deals end-to-end from commercial negotiation to closure, overall project management and execution, as well as maintain key relationships at senior levels of large corporate institutions.
To perform this role well, the candidate needs to have extensive experience in building a SaaS sales pipeline and developing the GTM strategy.
As part of the larger Regional BD & Strategic Partnerships team, the candidate will also support various regional business development initiatives to ensure they meet Grab-wide objectives. The candidate is also expected to co-create partnerships-based business development plans and roadmaps in line with Grab's overall strategic direction.
[The day-to-day activities]
As a GrabDefence Enterprise Sales Assistant Manager, you’ll be responsible for
- Identifying and prioritising key target accounts for B2B sales, closing deals and continual building and maintenance of the sales pipeline to drive towards revenue targets for GrabDefence.
- Designing and proposing needs and value based solutions for prospective clients using GrabDefence technology suite, and managing the overall delivery of the solution along with the GrabDefence Product and Engineering teams to ensure on time, on target execution.
- Co-developing and executing on a Go-To-Market strategy for GrabDefence, as well as providing key inputs for long-term strategic roadmaps.
- Creating and owning a methodical, data-driven sales process and managing all internal coordination to ensure smooth delivery of proposed solution suite.
- Exploring and developing strategic partnerships/alliances to accelerate GrabDefence’s growth regionally and globally.
- Collaborating with internal product, engineering and strategy teams and providing relevant customer-centric feedback from the field to help shape GrabDefence’s future developments.
- Prepare and deliver regular business reviews covering progress, roadblocks and solutions to increase customer adoption of GrabDefence.
[The must haves]
- Bachelor degree as minimum.
- 2-4 years of experience in B2B/Enterprise software sales.
- Experience with both inside and outside sales, including leads generation and outbound prospecting.
- Knowledge in the SaaS and/or anti-fraud domain in SE Asia would be a plus.
- Experience in strategic B2B business development and partnerships would be a plus.
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients.
- Be extremely organised, and bring a high level of attention to detail and efficiency while working under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate strong track record in project management, and managing internal/external stakeholders locally and regionally.
- Proven ability to blend business, strategy, tech, legal and finance concepts to lead multi-faceted, win-win deals.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills a must. Candidate must be comfortable presenting alone in front of large groups of senior representatives.
- Proven ability to work independently and effectively, especially in an entrepreneurial work environment where self-motivated individuals succeed.
- Strong code of ethics and sound business judgment required.
- Strong in Google Suite, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Regional language proficiency is a plus (e.g. Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu, Vietnamese, Tagalog).
- Seasoned professional with experience establishing, maintaining and leveraging C-level relationships is a plus.
This is your opportunity to be part of an exciting new team venturing into a new domain and be involved from strategy to execution. We are looking for driven, like-minded individuals who want to join a start-up within a start-up and thrive in an environment of rapid experimentation - Click "I'm Interested"!