Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry.
Grab is one of Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know the Role:
The purpose of this role is to provide FP&A support to the Regional and Country operations at Grab. The person in this role is expected to be a good business partner who will be able to work directly with the Heads of Businesses and their management team to help develop and track strategic and financial plans. Key success factors for this role include strong analytical skills, good communication and presentation skills, good business acumen and ability to work independently in a start-up environment.
The day-to-day activities:
- Support and manage the budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning process for the assigned businesses with input from key business stakeholders and the SG FP&A Lead.
- Track and monitor actual KPIs and financial performance against budget / forecast and provide insights into opportunities and risks to the business teams in a timely manner.
- Help improve reporting processes and tools (including but not limited to budgeting systems, management reporting systems and other financial reporting interfaces).
- Perform ad-hoc analysis where required to assist in management decision making.
- Active involvement in new initiatives or projects as required.
- Able to deal with multiple stakeholders across all management levels.
- Able to identify key business drivers and provide insightful analysis to help the business to grow top line revenues and manage costs.
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment with high performing teams.
The must haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Advanced Excel skills in building complex financial models and exposure to ERP/Accounting systems. Experience with using Cognos TM1/IBM Planning Analytics/Oracle.
- Ability to translate business requirements / queries into financial analysis and financial projections/models.
- More than 3 years of experience in financial/business analysis and supporting business teams. Preferably with experience in business partnering.
- Strong sense of ownership to see projects to completion.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong integrity and not afraid to raise concerns or highlight opportunities.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively “outside the box”.
Do you have what it takes to support FP&A to our regional and country operations? Click "I'm Interested"!