Employer Branding Associate at Grab
Grab is one of Southeast Asia's leading superapp that provides everyday services that matter the most to consumers. Through its open platform strategy, Grab works with partners to provide safe, accessible and affordable transport, food, package, grocery delivery, mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
GrabAds allows Advertisers, Agencies, and Merchants to engage the Grab Audience via innovative online and offline advertising experiences. Through our unique ecosystem and transacting user base, our clients are able to reach their desired audiences at scale, while driving measurable business outcomes.
We would like You to join our journey to create value for our users, drivers, merchants, and advertising partners, while continuing to make everyday lives better across Southeast Asia.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Your mission will be to work with GrabAds team to run Tiers 2/3 managed service campaigns via GrabAds own platform, assisting and build the best in class campaigns.
- Senior Campaign Strategist
Key internal relationships:
- Senior Campaign Strategist
- Sales team
- Campaign Manager team
- Analytics team
- Product Team
The Day to day activities:
- Responsible to ensure the pixel technical Implementation
- Ensuring campaign structure strategy is technically feasible, ensuring the campaign KPI alignment is aligned with client and feasibility of the goal
[Campaign live stage]
- Main point of contact for daily monitoring to deliver in full the campaign and hit client ‘s KPI performance
- Responsible for monitoring and optimization of the campaign
- Identifies trends and insights, and makes suggestions to optimize spend and performance based on the insights on a weekly basis and communicate internally
[Campaign end stage]
- Participating to QBR for key clients
The Must haves:
Experience in advertising!
- At least 2 years experience in campaign management from start to end
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and suggesting campaigns that engage users
- At least an Intermediate level user of Excel, PowerPoint and other relevant Microsoft Apps
- At least a basic understanding of data management platforms, such as Tableau
These are desired personality skills!
- Excellent organisation skills and detailed oriented
- Analytical with strong problem solving mindset
- Demonstrate strong desire to work in fast paced environment
Are you keen to apply? Click "I'm Interested" today!