Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry. Having dipped her toes in creative advertising, market research and video production, Charmaine is currently part of the Employer Branding & Rec...
Hey, I’m Joel! With a strong interest in branding, marketing and design, I am actively pursuing relevant education and experience in the field!
Grab is one of Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know our Team:
The Singapore Transport Business team oversees, shapes and grows the Transport business in Grab Singapore.
We contribute towards Grab's vision of being Southeast Asia's superapp by providing everyday services that matter most to consumers in Singapore. We develop and execute business strategies that help us achieve our vision in serving our community.
As part of the Singapore Transport Business team, this role reports to and assists the Senior Manager for Supply Strategy and Planning.
The Supply Strategy and Planning team is responsible for Transport driver and fleet matters in Singapore. Specifically, the team monitors the level and quality of driver supply in the business, looks ahead to anticipate future requirements and designs strategies and action plans to address them. As part of the supply eco-system, the team also leads working groups responsible for the development and operationalization of supply-related special projects.
The day-to-day activities:
Supply strategy and planning:
• Determine ideal profile and mix of driver and fleet supply to serve passenger transport market in Singapore
• Develop deep understanding of drivers and fleet partners needs
• Conduct market research activities to understand the marketplace dynamics and any developments that could impact supply
• Co-develop and maintain a forward-looking strategic plan on supply and design market interventions to achieve the desired business outcome
• Co-plan the operational process and procedure for market interventions with cross-functional team for effective implementation
Supply special projects:
• Identify opportunities to enhance or complement the supply support system
• Co-lead working groups to continuously improve on the user satisfaction and engagement. This includes activities such as conducting user satisfaction survey, analyzing user engagement patterns and reviewing utilization rate
• Support project development, such as conducting market research, developing the go-to-market strategy and finding the right use cases and target audience
• Develop an improvement roadmap with established timelines, processes, and success metrics to ensure that the projects improve over time
• Co-plan and execute marketing campaigns with the working team
• Co-develop and maintain business partnerships with commercial consideration
• Minimum 4 to 7 years of working experience preferably in a multi-disciplinary work environment
• Strong analytical skills, problem-solving skills, critical thinking
• Mandatory to have interest and strong operational and executional experience
• Strong skills in business negotiation skills (partnership management)
• Strong business acumen, be customer-focused, team and results-oriented
• Ability to navigate in a fluid and dynamic environment
• Passionate and interested in being part of Grab and the team to create impact
If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, apply to join our team today. Click "I'm interested" and we will respond with further instructions!