Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry.
Grab is one of Southeast Asia's leading superapp that provides everyday services that matter the most to consumers. Through its open platform strategy, Grab works with partners to provide safe, accessible and affordable transport, food, package, grocery delivery, mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
The Singapore Operations team oversees, shapes and grows the business in Grab Singapore. We contribute towards Grab’s vision of being Southeast Asia’s superapp by providing everyday services that matter most to consumers in Singapore. We develop and execute business strategies that help us achieve our vision in serving our community.
As part of the Singapore Operations team, this partnership role sits within the Strategy & Partnership functional team. The Partnerships team is responsible for planning, negotiating & closing high impact deals/ partnerships, spanning across all the business lines in Singapore.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
[Get to know the role]
- Drive and create new partnerships, as well as work with existing partners to accelerate profitability, monetization & growth for Grab Singapore
- The partnership team covers strategic partnerships, initiatives to monetize platform (e.g. sponsorship), marketing partnerships & new business ideas with partners
- Take the lead to define partner segments to target, define the opportunities and drive deals end-to-end from commercial negotiation to closure, to project management and execution
- Direct contact with senior executives in Grab and in other large corporate institutions
- Close collaboration & coordination with various business units, legal, finance, procurement & regional teams
- Minimal travel required
[The day-to-day activities]
- Serve as a key team member to define opportunities in the current landscape, strategize, structure and execute partnerships
- Form win-win partnerships with potential partners by identifying and pitching the right collaboration opportunities from across the entire Grab portfolio
- Co-create business development plan, roadmap with partners and ensure that this is aligned with overall Grab’s strategic direction
- Drive projects/deals end-to-end: commercial negotiation, deal closure, project management and execution
- Oversee relationship management with partners, including maintaining key relationships at senior levels of large corporate institutions
- Prepare and deliver regular business reviews / project updates to Grab senior management on progress, roadblocks and solutions
[The must haves]
- University degree with 4-6 years full-time working experience, preferably in Strategic Partnerships / Business Development / Client & Project Management
- Business modelling on Excel
- Excellent executive communication
- Design effective PowerPoint presentations (including pitch deck, business reviews to management, etc.)
- Good command of written and spoken English
If you do not meet all the criteria, the Assistant Manager position can be considered instead of Manager position.
Click "I'm Interested" and we look forward to hearing from you!