No description available.
Why Brand Design is a branding and design agency focusing on developing FMCG brands in Asia and beyond. Today we are 37 designers and consultants from 11 countries, spearheading projects from global rollouts to brand creation across multiple categories. We’re 100% independent which allows us to be extremely agile in the way that we work both with clients and our team.
We’re all about people first, so much so that we're not looking to force fit a person to a ‘defined role’ but rather craft roles to fit the skillset, this definitely sets us apart from other companies. We focus on growing the teams capabilities, including Junior Designers & Designers who are paired with mentors, this hands on approach is for the collective good.
Collaboration and inclusivity is at the core of what we do and everyone is given an equal chance and voice. ‘Great to work with’, a sentiment echoed by our clients spills over internally as well. We’re not big on egos we’re big on creativity, so I’d say come prepared to bring your A-game, roll up your sleeves, and be part of a well-oiled fun team!
Yes, we are looking for our upcoming superstar Designer!
You will conduct conceptual exploration, including sketching, drawing, research and thumbnails. Participate in meetings and critiques, explaining and substantiating existing or potential design direction.
• It’s not just about great execution anymore - you come up with the big ideas
• Research competition, other categories and gather learnings before starting
• Don’t have to be an expert but begin to immerse yourself in brand foundations
• Look for new techniques to bring your idea from concept sketches to finalized product
• Effective in ways to bring to life and communicate your ideas
• Know where to spend time
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at one time
• Direct or indirect contribution in pitches (whether you are involved or offload someone involved in the pitch)
• Present ideas with passion and energy
• Connect strategy and rationale back to the work
• Provide thinking, not just tasks
• Outstanding technical skills with Adobe Creative Suite
• Know all the tricks to work efficiently
• Understand different printing techniques and design implications
• Maintain and organize files and project materials
• Efficiently back up files in an organized manner on the server
[Team spirit / Behavior]
• Customer service oriented - make someone else’s workday easier by making it easy to work with you
• Flexible and adaptable
• Be up for anything! There is learning in all tasks and phases of the project
• Give the project leader advance notice if you will have a problem meeting a deadline or should not be clear what is expected from you
• When work is completed, let us know, there is always someone that needs help
• Listen up! Accept feedback graciously and incorporate it into your work
• Play back what you heard
• Help junior designers with computer skills
• Take notes
Do you have what it takes to make design this opportunity and brand it your own? Click "I'm Interested" to apply, we look forward to meeting you!