A strong believer of the notion that who we are today is a result of yesterday’s actions, and who we will be tomorrow depends upon our actions today, my central identity revolves around self-love, self-awareness, personal development and mastery. Beyond my existential self, I practice Mindfulness...
*Hello :)* Albert Einstein once quotes himself as "passionately curious". I too, thirst for knowledge and desire to research on everything. The journey of uncovering sparks joy for me!
Hi, my name is Jarebb, and I'm passionately curious! I am interested in a wide range of stuff, from Design, Tec...
My journey in computing started when I enrolled into NUS studying Computing Science. Ever since, I have been interested in web based solutions. I spent time outside my classroom studying and gaining experience in web development.
In an unexpected turn, I went to Israel on the NUS Overseas Colle...
AISD is an up and coming Fintech company currently under Stealth Mode.
The future is now and we envision a seamless, borderless and cashless lifestyle in our societies. To build this future now, AISD is developing a digital multi-currency e-wallet with a social and lifestyle angle that can enable local and overseas payments as well as overseas remittances.
In the future we envision, we will leave no one behind.
For our customers, we aim for financial inclusivity, borderless transactions, safe lifestyle and convenient travelling:
- Financial inclusion: Our first launch market is in a developing country in SEA where 50% are unbanked. Our e-wallet works like a bank account - our customers can store money, perform payments, and transfer to other financial accounts.
- Overseas remittances and payments: Making overseas remittances and payments from the comfort of an app without wasting time to queue up at physical branches of traditional remittance houses.
- Cashless Lifestyle: Conveniently pay for your purchases at our network of participating merchants without worrying about carrying insufficient cash. Easily keep track of your transactions and expenditure in the app.
- Traveller's Lifestyle: Go overseas and spend like a local with our multi-currency e-wallet
For our merchants, we empower them to reduce risk and increase business activities:
- Lower risks of physical cash management: Handling cash can be expensive and inefficient as the societies increasingly becomes cashless. In developing countries, counterfeit and fraud are more prevalent.
- Increase business activities via Lead generation: gain access to a pool of customers that merchants can connect with and engage
You have the chance to be a pioneer.
We are still in the early stages of our journey, with a small engineering team of 4, but we are proud to punch well above our weight.
You have the chance to join as our core founding engineering team.
By forming this foundation together in our open and communicative team (we probably talk more than we write code), you can help shape the future we envision.
There will be no egos here.
Key to achieving success together is to leave all our egos at the door when you enter, and focus on delivering superior value to our users.
Things you'll do 💪
o Develop user-centric features in Android/iOS platform
o Build, support and maintain high quality, maintainable mobile applications
o Work closely with product management and experience design team to define and refine feature specifications
o Analyse and improve the efficiency, scalability and stability of our mobile applications
o Push the boundaries, experiment and propose ways to improve team productivity
Skills you'll need 🚀
o Bachelors Degree (or above) in Computer Science or equivalent
o At least 3 years of experience in Native Android (Kotlin/Java) or iOS (Swift/Objective-C) development
o Strong foundation in computer science with a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms
o Experience in mobile device provisioning, deployment, and account management
o Understanding of application architecture and object-oriented design, specifically in the mobile world
o Mastery in professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
o Inquisitive with an analytical mind to understand the various facets of developing a product, from technical requirements to business decisions
o Driven and proactive in exploring creative solutions to solve challenging problems
o Empathetic with our users’ pain points and base your decisions upon solving their problems
o Unafraid to challenge the team if you feel something can be done in a better way
o Communicative, fun and open-minded to work together with
Bonus skills and attributes 🔮
o Practical experience in Scrum and Agile methodologies
o Experience in building automated test cases for mobile application (i.e Unit testing, integration testing, UI testing)
o Have previous experience in startups, especially in the FinTech domain
o Actively contribute back to the community through open source repositories, blogging, public speaking
If you feel that you are fit into our team like a pair of well-made gloves, please visit us. We would be more than happy to share more with you.