Headquartered in Singapore, Grand Centrex Limited (GCL) is the holding company of Epicsoft Asia Pte. Ltd., TITAN Digital Media Pte. Ltd. and Titan Gaming Pte. Ltd.
Epicsoft Asia Pte. Ltd., a leading distributor for games and entertainment software, with over 12 years of game publishing relationships, marketing and creative media design. The company is the appointed distribution partner for CD Projekt Red, Take 2 Interactive Asia and SEGA Games Company Ltd. in Southeast Asia, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
TITAN Digital Media Pte. Ltd., a regional leader in influencer marketing specialising in providing social media marketing solutions for brands and advertisers through content creation with our Key Opinion Leaders. Our mobile gaming platform, Titan Gaming Pte. Ltd., aims to publish a series of exciting music mobiles games and local indie games in Southeast Asia including Hong Kong, Taiwan and India.
GCL aims to be the leader in games entertainment and social media
solutions in Asia. As a Group, we are guided by a set of core values
(T.I.E.R.) that give us the impetus to work and grow with the company.
The success of a company is built upon its beliefs, character and values.
The foundation of a company is built upon its people, culture and identity.
Every employee plays a significant role on his or her own, which when combined
into one single cumulative force, creates a powerful and formidable energy
that propels the company to greater heights with each passing year.
We're looking for a suitable candidate to fill this position in an exciting company
What you'll be doing:
• Works closely with the CEO and other senior management to achieve the Corporate overall effectiveness and success.
• Drive effective revenue growth and business expansion strategies and approaches to increase monetization opportunities.
• To research, monitor and understand the market and competitive trends to create strategic plans that will deliver desired results.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of the gaming landscape in order to identify opportunities to develop strategic partnerships.
• Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
Here's who we're looking for:
• Bachelor Degree from established university
• At least 3 years of experience in Business Development industry
• Possess excellent communication, analytical, creative and computer skills
• Good project planning and presentation skills
• Good knowledge of games and entertainment software
Click Want to Visit if you're interested! Remember to fill out your profile, so we can get to know you better.