In 2017, we paired experienced engineers with leading accountants, corporate secretaries, tax advisers and payroll specialists, to build a technology-driven corporate services firm that redesigned corporate services from the ground up.
Say goodbye to long, opaque emails, excel spreadsheets and PDFs. And say hello to cloud-based corporate services, modern messaging systems and digital signatures.
Our main goal was simple: to save clients time and money, to provide them with more insight, and to enable them to focus on growing their businesses and managing their assets.
Zave’s mission is to deliver technology-lead routine corporate services to the startup and SME community in Singapore and beyond. We launched in March and count upwards of 50+ enterprise clients actively engaging with our platform.
Zave was the result of a technology-enabled Corporate Services firm built from the ground up and integrated with the nifty bookkeeping software that all accountants and bookkeepers love (including us!), Xero.
Do you enjoy networking in a fast-paced environment?
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
What will you do with us?
You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. This is how your typical day will look like : You will make dozens of calls, work with channel partners, generate interest, qualify prospects and close sales.
As our inside sales representative, you will :
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
• Understand customer needs and requirements
• Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
• Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
• Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
• Perform effective online demos to prospects
Who you might be :
• Proven inside sales experience
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
• Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
• Experience working with Hubspot, Salesforce or similar CRM
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
Bonus! Join us and have endless Coffee from our new Espresso Machine at the new SBF Center HQ ☺ Click “Want to Visit” to get in touch with us today! Don’t forget to fill up your wantedly profile so that we can get to know you better.
|Looking for||Inside Sales Representative|
|Founded on||August, 2017|
|Industries||Financial Services / Insurance / IT (Telecom/SI/Software)|
There are no recommendations yet.