Life is made up of living different experiences. Living a life made up of exciting experiences is the fuel that pushes me forward, to venture into new and challenging fields that provide me with opportunities for continuous learning to become a better version of myself.
I enjoy helping people t...
Verlocal is a fast-growing US-based company that provides freelancers and SMEs with a smart booking management software that is integrated with a vibrant marketplace. At Verlocal, we believe anyone can start a business based on their intangible assets, namely their skills and knowledge.
THE SOCIAL IMPACT:
BUILDING A HUMAN-CENTERED COMMUNITY
Verlocal’s purpose is to bring together individuals of different backgrounds and skillsets. We pride ourselves with the slogan “E Pluribus Unum,” adopted from the building blocks of America, emphasizing the unity of many. There is potential within an individual’s efforts toward their passion and the pursuit of an entrepreneurial venture.
As a company, we aim to create one community by building a new infrastructure and environment. Through this groundwork, individuals will have access to resources that will fully utilize both their intangible and tangible assets in the economy thus empowering their full potential.
Welcome to the age of the master of one!
Individuals with mastery of a skill set or production of a product can simply create their own businesses with the support of Verlocal. At Verlocal, we aim to convert individuals into one-person business owners and maximize their business potential.
We are looking for an Account Manager who is ready to take on the crucial role of servicing our hosts! Come and work with us if you a knack for building strong relationships and managing expectations for business growth. :)
What you’ll be doing:
Be the Bridge between Clients and Verlocal!
- Build relationships with our clients, manage and retain their accounts
- Develop onboarding processes for new clients
- Serve as a trusted point of contact between clients and Verlocal
- Communicate client needs and feedback to our internal stakeholders, and vice-versa
Be the Driver behind achieving Business and Client Goals
- Find new businesses, deal with assigned prospects
- Generate sales for Client accounts by collaborating with the marketing team
- Study and analyse market trends to provide inputs to the team and management
- Forecast and track client account metrics
Be an expert Project Manager with Strategic Thinking
- Service multiple clients concurrently, meeting deadlines and expectations
- Resolve client issues in a timely and proactive manner
- Be exposed to complementary business functions such as sales support, product design and marketing
You’ll be the right match if you….
- Have Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced customer service or account management roles
- Have a strong customer focus
- Are experienced with solution-based selling skill sets
You’ll be a great addition if you….
- Love taking ownership of multiple projects
- Enjoy building client relationships and can quickly gain the trust of clients and partners
- Are a good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working under pressure in a results-oriented environment
- Are an expert juggler, and can prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Loves to be organised, independent and is meticulous
- Are willing to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Comfortable with fast-paced changes, uncertainties and challenges of a startup environment
- Are Savvy with technology, and love to play around with Microsoft Office and Google Drive
Love what you’re seeing? Click “Want to Visit” to get in contact with us today! Don’t forget to fill up your Wantedly profile so we can get to know you better! :)
|Looking for||Account Manager|
|Founded on||January, 2014|
|Industries||IT (Telecom/SI/Software) / Entertainment / Leisure|