You will be an integral member of a dynamic team with opportunities to contribute to our marketing and communications efforts, mainly in the areas of social media management, newsletter and copy writing.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate individual who wants to gain first-hand experience and knowledge in the social impact space, an understanding of the challenges that social purpose organisations face and the importance of good communications! You will also gain access to top professionals in your field through our network of skilled volunteers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Work closely with the team on content creation (ideation, writing copy, production) of written and video marketing collaterals and social media content e.g. newsletter, content calendar, corporate website etc.
● Assist in managing and growing talenTtrust’s social media presence by building on content calendar and contributing regular posts.
● Collaborate with the Board Marketing Committee in brainstorming new ideas for growth, engagement, and conversion.
● Support the marketing and communications aspects of talenTtrust programmes and events.
● Other general duties and responsibilities (e.g. general administrative duties, taking minutes of meetings, event-support etc).
● Basic photography and video editing, as well as graphic design skills (familiarity with platforms such as Adobe Photoshop, Canva).
● Proficiency in writing and content development (articles, social media posts).
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an eye for detail.
● Proactive team player with a growth mindset, who would thrive in a small team setting
● Able to commit to a minimum of 3 months. Ideally, we are looking for interns who can commit to 6 months. This is a paid, full-time and hybrid role.
● Polytechnic and university students on semester breaks or gap years are welcome to apply!
Interested candidates should include in your profile stating your interest and availability, in addition to attaching your resume. Click "I'm interested" and we look forward to receiving your application!