As a Business Development Executive, your job is to champion Ideku to the best of your ability whilst acquiring contacts, liaising with potential and existing customers to grow the company.
• Develop plans to acquire new business through direct sales techniques.
• Maintain Relationship with Partners (API Integration, Customer Acquisition, etc).
• Responsible for achieving assigned sales targets.
• Effectively communicate the value proposition, company vision, product and service capabilities to target clients.
• Handle enquiries, ensure prompt response, prepare equipment proposal to the clients, securing deal, plan and coordinate resources to ensure smooth execution.
• Responsible for the overall management of the customer account.
• Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/ invoicing, and payment collection and result tracking.
• Responsible for marketing of company services to existing and potential customers.
• Establish new contacts, sales leads and sales avenues that contribute to the growth of the company.
• Execute marketing activities for brand exposure and client’s generation.
• Generate sales forecast and develop sales strategies & plans.
• Attend trade shows and product launches, as required.
• Minimum Diploma holder in Business, Marketing or related fields.
• At least 1 year of experience in Business Development & new client acquisition of Enterprise level clients (entry-level are welcome).
• Experience in selling IT software solutions is desirable but not essential.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Words, Power Point and Excel).
• Self-directed / self-starter – able to take initiative to establish new contacts, leads and seek support needed.
• Good interpersonal, communication, presentation, and excellent negotiation.
• Customer driven, self-motivated and result’s oriented.
• Dynamic, proactive, takes initiative and able to work independently as well as a team-player.
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Do note that this role is full-time with commissions. If you believe in our vision, shoot your shot by clicking "I'm interested!" to speak with our team directly.