As a Senior Creative Strategist, you'll be responsible for developing brand strategy and creative, strategic territories that align with a company’s/ brand’s overall business strategy. On top of that, you'll work closely with designers, copywriters, account managers, and other creative team members to develop compelling content and experiences that resonate with the target audience.
1) Functional Mastery:
• Understand clients’ business objectives and branding strategies.
• Lead and/or contribute to developing engaging brand experiences that deliver against the client goals and project objectives, including research, market insights, brand positioning, framing opportunities for our clients and team, brand concept and creative development, and naming.
• Articulate and present concepts and rationale to other team members and clients, facilitating creative brainstorms and strategic workshops and leading client presentations on a project basis.
• Continue to refine and enhance the team’s process and deliverables.
• Develop thought pieces, white papers and trend analyses.
• Present ideas with passion and energy.
• Connect strategy and rationale back to work.
• Provide thinking, not just tasks.
3) Strategic role:
• Review brief from the client, extract clear project objectives and pull out relevant insights as a foundation for idea development.
• Proficient understanding of all strategic tools, able to populate tools in collaboration with senior CS team members.
• Begin to familiarize yourself with essential brand communications elements like positioning, benefit, RTB, brand ideas, and campaign ideas - for a range of activities, from brand to product.
• Working knowledge of Adobe software suite, able to design within a presentation template.
• Customer service oriented - make someone else’s workday easier by making it easy to work with you.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Be up for anything! There is learning in all tasks and phases of the project.
• Give the project leader advance notice if you will have a problem meeting a deadline or are not clear on what is expected from you.
• Create and maintain a professional and appropriate style of communication with clients.
• Proactively completes assignments promptly.
Fulfil your creative potential with us! Click ''I'm Interested'' today to speak with the team!