About this role:
As an APM at Alta Group, you'll have the chance to take charge of your career in product management from the get-go. You'll have the support of a driven, entrepreneurial team as you guide the direction of our products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Gather and document business & technical requirements in collaboration with internal cross-functional teams and external clients that Alta Group is partnering with on this initiative.
• Collaborate closely with other product managers and engineers across the organisation to translate requirements into user stories and define acceptance criteria.
• Develop OKRs and in-depth reporting to measure product performance and identify areas for optimization.
• Conduct ideation and research activities for product and feature requirements across various teams.
• Assist in developing product vision and strategy for Alta Group, rooted in customer and analytical insights.
• Lead customer and competitive research, product feasibility assessments and business case preparation.
• Prepare and present updates to senior management.
You’ll be a great fit for us if you:
• Have some experience in product or technical capacity (in lending, payments and/or FinTech preferred).
• Strong interest in process mapping & optimization.
• At least a high-level grasp of API's and system-to-system communication & data exchange.
• Experience in delivering data-driven, digital products, preferably from inception.
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• A track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals, and demonstrating entrepreneurial leadership. You should be able to run with an idea from inception to implementation.
• Ability to work in an environment of strong risk and controls.
• Excellent verbal and written skills and ability to work well in cross-functional teams.
• Proven communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Financial services, particularly the investment space.
• Working experience in both startups and corporates (we’re a bit of both!).
• An appreciation for experimentation and designing systems/processes that accommodate business and technical agility.
• Food and coffee! We talk about it a lot :)
If you're passionate about delivering an unparalleled user experience, have excellent technical skills, enjoy problem-solving, and thrive in a dynamic environment, we have an incredible opportunity waiting for you!
Click "I'm Interested!" to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Alta!