Born in 2010 in Singapore, Why? Brand Design is the brainchild of creative entrepreneur Florent de Maximy. From the get-go, we are set up to offer first class consumer branding and packaging design to help multinationals navigate and build successful brands in Asia.
Why? Brand Design is testament to our team's ability and unwavering determination to bring great ideas to life. Like most passionate designers you are likely to bump into our team roaming the store isles totally engrossed in the latest packaging trends.
Today we are 36 members from 11 countries, across four integrated teams: Strategy, Creative, Production and Client Servicing. Working with a shared conviction with our clients we put the consumer at the heart of everything we do, building global billion dollar brands.
In Oct 2022, Why? Brand Design Pte Ltd was acquired by Lonsdale Design, based in Paris, and is now known as Why by Lonsdale.
With tasks ranging from touching up design work, and restructuring image libraries to curating and creating designs, the role of a Creative Artworker is highly skilled and diverse. Thanks to your passion for creative imagery and an endless supply of ideas, you're a valuable member of our team!
The Functional Mastery we are looking for:
• Consistently maintain an excellent standard of artwork.
• Create artwork which is both aesthetically and technically accurate.
• Be creative while working within brand guidelines.
• Ensure artwork is completed within the given deadline.
• Act as an additional resource to the Design Team when required upon.
• Fully understand and implement briefs taken from the Designer and Client Services team.
• Highlight any potential artwork or retouching issues at the earliest opportunity.
• Self-direct work to manage time effectively and efficiently.
• Offer advice and technical solutions to the Design Team.
3. Technical skills:
• Expert with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Proficient in all aspects of Photoshop colour separation.
• Fully understand all aspects of printing and production processes.
• Maintain and organise working files in a tidy and logical manner.
• Efficiently back up files in an organised manner on the server.
4. Team spirit / Behavior:
• Be proactive, dedicated and willing to go the extra mile.
• Develop a good working relationship with Design and Client Services.
• Maintain a high standard of quality while working under pressure.
• Be open to new ideas and working techniques.
• Fully embrace processes and company spirit.
If you have what it takes to fulfil the role, click ''I'm Interested'' today to speak with the team!