The ideal candidate delivers high quality visualisations & renderings to bring creative ideas to life. He or she is fast, able to work on multiple projects, work independently, and able to take initiative.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Passion for creating realistic and stunning renderings.
• Support the team to bring to life visuals.
• Digital imaging, retouching, image composition.
• Product visualization, final packaging render, in situ, POS.
• Understand the importance of storytelling in design – beyond just execution.
• Demonstrate complete understanding of brands worlds
• Fast and adapt to new situations with ease
• Attention to detail and impeccable crafting skills
• Self-direct work and manage initiatives independently
• Ability to focus and complete your work on time and with little guidance
• Able to reach out to external resources if needed (freelancers visualizers, illustrators, animations, movies….)
• Play an active part in the pitch process - you go the extra mile to make the win
• Contribute to the ideation process to bring ideas to life and deliver creative solutions
• Provide recommendations to the Design Team on how to achieve objectives
• Update team on progress and workload
• Expert with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, and 3D rendering software
- You are the reference and go to person
• Maintain and organize files and project materials
• Efficiently back up files in an organized manner on the server (size)
Team spirit / Behavior
• Be a partner to the Creative Team and Client Services
• Problem solving oriented - You proactively propose solutions
• Be a role model - guide and inspire your teammates, especially less experienced staff.
• Fully embrace processes and the company spirit
If this sounds like you, click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!