Hafiza Abdul Majid
Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Born in 2010 in Singapore, Why? Brand Design is the brainchild of creative entrepreneur Florent de Maximy. From the get-go, we are set up to offer first class consumer branding and packaging design to help multinationals navigate and build successful brands in Asia.
Why? Brand Design is testament to our team's ability and unwavering determination to bring great ideas to life. Like most passionate designers you are likely to bump into our team roaming the store isles totally engrossed in the latest packaging trends.
Today we are 36 members from 11 countries, across four integrated teams: Strategy, Creative, Production and Client Servicing. Working with a shared conviction with our clients we put the consumer at the heart of everything we do, building global billion dollar brands.
As our Junior Designer, with input from Design Directors and Creative Directors, explore and execute design alternatives within a specified time frame.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
• Make the transition from classroom learning and designing to the professional environment - designing for the consumer.
• Bring a broad range of ideas to the table, shown through sketch.
• Great aesthetic & execution.
• Detail-oriented. Be error-free. Be rigorous.
• Check deliverables against request.
• Speak up! Share ideas and say what you think!
• Be curious, ask questions and always be prepared to answer “Why?”
• Solid aptitude in Adobe Creative Suite. You can design fast.
• Maintain and organize files and project materials.
• Efficiently back up files in an organized manner on the server.
Team spirit / Behavior:
• Customer service oriented - make someone else’s workday easier by making it easy to work with you.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Be up for anything! There is learning in all tasks and phases of the project.
• Give the project leader advance notice if you will have a problem meeting a deadline or should not be clear what is expected from you.
• When work is completed, let us know, there is always someone that needs help.
• Everybody makes mistakes - don’t be afraid to make some, just learn from them.
• Listen up! Accept feedback graciously and incorporate it into your work.
• Play back what you heard.
• Take notes.
Sounds like a role you can make your own? Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!
Disclaimer: As we have run out of quota to hire foreigners, only Singaporeans and PRs will be considered for this role.