Hafiza Abdul Majid
Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Born in 2010 in Singapore, Why? Brand Design is the brainchild of creative entrepreneur Florent de Maximy. From the get-go, we are set up to offer first class consumer branding and packaging design to help multinationals navigate and build successful brands in Asia.
Why? Brand Design is testament to our team's ability and unwavering determination to bring great ideas to life. Like most passionate designers you are likely to bump into our team roaming the store isles totally engrossed in the latest packaging trends.
Today we are 36 members from 11 countries, across four integrated teams: Strategy, Creative, Production and Client Servicing. Working with a shared conviction with our clients we put the consumer at the heart of everything we do, building global billion dollar brands.
In Oct 2022, Why? Brand Design Pte Ltd was acquired by Lonsdale Design, based in Paris, and is now known as Why by Lonsdale.
To provide broad client servicing support at a general. Work closely in support of and under the direction of Client Executives, Client Managers, and Client Directors to enable them to devote more of their time to managing client projects day-to-day.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Provide support to Client Executives, Client Managers, and Client Directors, pro-actively and efficiently, on various day-to-day tasks, as required.
• To perform desktop research, shop for samples and provide the relevant team with the desired inspiration material, keeping track of petty cash, receipts and job numbers.
• To ensure all material created is saved on the Storage server under the correct client and job.
• To provide ad-hoc support where needed to aid in great client servicing; workshops, acting as courier etc.
• Keep all members of the team updated on the status of all ongoing tasks where you have an involvement.
• To demonstrate an understanding of branding and marketing generally, and look to apply this to specific tasks as and when required.
• Maintain a positive and collaborative relationship within Why? Brand Design.
Sounds like you? Click on "I'm Interested" to have a chat with us now!