Amazon / LOCKER+ ASSOCIATE
Hi, I'm Muhammad, I am looking for a fresh new start abroad. I recently graduated with my Associate in Arts and Sciences. I'm super excited for the opportunities that await me as I have both a diverse technical and sales-oriented background and I can't wait to work with you!
I want to explore the world expand my skills by diversifying the people who I help in the jobs I work at.
• Sort packages into their designated Locker locations. • Troubleshoot customers' technical problems in relation to making returns • Greeting and assisting customers with their needs.
• Provide customer service experience using elements of GameStop's buy, sell, trade, and reservation business model. • Ensure customers are greeted on the sales floor, informed of the loyalty program benefits, and thanked.
• Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment. • Push and aide customers to sign up for Gap Rewards and Gap Card • Support sales floor, fitting room, cash wrap, back of the house, as
• Achieve individual and team sales goals through the use of Bose-specific customer-focused engagement strategies. • Deliver an extraordinarily lasting experience to every customer by personalizing Bose products and services to fit their needs.
• Assisted the main teacher in creating lesson plans for the class • One on one tutoring for students who needed personal help. • Managing and administering kids when the teacher was out of the class.
Adobe Creative Suite