Uplifting Service Pte Ltd / Marketeer (freelance)
I am a driven and an accomplished multilingual professional with a demonstrated track record of experience across the industries and regions. During my time in Clarion as the Operations Manager, I developed outstanding communication and people skills, relying in time management to pursue my career in the conference industry.
To help the poor and serve my life where it is needed.
• Handling Events, presentations, venue, catering, suppliers • Social Media Management. FB, Twitter, LinkedIn • Layout and prepare campaign and newsletter messages • Database research and updating profile of Marketing leads • Salesforce
• Converting sales lead to business • LinkedIn Management • Source and manage external vendors and ensure the smooth running of
• Handling in house events creating detailed event proposals including timeline, venue, catering, suppliers, legal obligations, budget, etc • Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
• Handling in house events creating detailed event proposals including timeline, venue, catering, suppliers, legal obligations, budget, etc • Production of event collateral, exhibitors manual and custom-made souvenirs
• Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievement within agreed formats and timescales • Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets • Facilitated all exit requirements for leaving employees
• Control correspondence • Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance • Track stocks of office supplies and place order when necessary
• Determine staffing requirements, interview, hire and train new employees • Oversee the quality of execution of all events including managing multiple events, monitoring,
Operations • Liaise with suppliers • Manage daily registration • Work closely with the designer for the show guide
Highly motivated to learn