If you would like to submit an application for Japanese permanent residence, you will want to remain in the country for three decades, each time on a one-year visa. If your house country does not own a visa exemption agreement with Japan, however, you will want to apply to get a temporary visitors visa (tani-taizai). Based on my friends' very recent experiences, however, the second time you submit


Keep up to date with your connections on the Wantedly People App.