Father of 3 | Innovative Sales Strategist | Business Development | Target Marketing | Management Consultancy | C-Suite | Go To Market Strategist | Supply Chain | Commercial & Operations Leader | Humanitarian - GGA | Pianist
I am a proven business growth professional who has delivered strong results in a 15-year career that has covered Australia, Singapore and other selected markets in Asia and Africa.
My core strengths are in Cross-Channel Business Growth, Project Finance and International Trade in the Finance, Private Equity & Investments and Minerals Trade sectors.
I seek a senior position in an ambitious MNC in the above or related sectors that is focused on driving growth across the Asia Pacific region.
I enjoy connecting with individuals who have an entrepreneurial product and service delivery methodology with a client-centrist focus on building lifelong relationships.
My financial aptitude and acumen ingrained in me by top universities in Australia, combined with my inherent entrepreneurial mindset, allows me to take a step back and get a broad overview of the bigger picture of any project, of which the Branding element and strategic marketing over multiple verticals is the key to successfully achieve stakeholder goals.
Furthermore another project and branding consultancy task was to ensure that I was able to secure an agency agreement with one of the foremost security printing companies dealing with bank note production for national circulation, with yearly renewal orders in excess of USD 100 million.
I feel that my particular skills set, developed over a 15 years consultancy career across multiple industries, including my keen eye for detail, leading and managing cross border teams across multiple verticals to ensure a singular and effective branding strategy are the key attributes that a successful leader must have.
I am a Results-driven, Self Motivated, Corporate Communications and Operations Leader with 15 years of experience driving revenue and managing relationships through Strategic Marketing and Client Centrist focus.
I am looking at a senior position in the business operations, commercial dealings and management sector with a client focused approach for targeted delivery of products and services. My financial aptitude, strategic thinking, collaborative working style and effective team management with succinct communications approach to formulate complex deals processing, expansion outlook and contract negotiations will be well suited to the organization,
Tania Group of Companies • Singapore Diversified company with businesses in Export/Import, Wholesale & Retail of precious metals, Commodity trading, Real Estate and Food & Beverage, Publication of Business & Investment news as well as local and international JV projects.
Head of Sales, Asia Pacific • Country Operations Director | Strategic Enterprises Pte Ltd Dec 2016 to Present
Drive the sale of construction materials and its related products for government infrastructure projects. Develop and manage new business pipeline, opportunity identification, qualification, shaping, strategy and positioning activities leading to successful capture of multiple opportunities and maximum sales volume. Direct a 15-member telesales and field sales team. Serve as external face of the organisation to prospective customers and project partners to negotiate and close deals. Identify, develop and manage JV teams and teaming partnerships with established construction firms for government infrastructure projects.
• Oversaw complex, multi-party contract negotiations for government security printing and security document acquisition projects worth up to US$ 100M. Managed negotiations with the Polish Security Printing Works (PWPW), Royal Spanish Mint (FNMT), ArjoWiggins, Crane Currency, Luminochem, OVD Kinegram and Security Printing Corporation of Bangladesh Limited (SPCBL). • Directed US$ 500K worth of construction materials’ supply chain management and international logistics and orchestrated their inter-country distribution within just 3 months.
Regional Director, Sales & Business Development | Tania International Pte Ltd Dec 2014 to Present
Manage B2B and B2C marketing and sales of LBMA Certified Gold Bullion bars. Persuasively interact with affluent investors, relationship managers and portfolio managers interested in adding precious metals to their investment portfolio. Approach high net worth investors and institutions and present gold investments, including the value of portfolio diversification. Oversee pipeline, account planning and proposal development. Ensure close adherence to financial, regulatory, risk and compliance policies and guidelines. Develop relationships with senior sponsors in key accounts.
• Surpassed the targeted US$ 50M in annual sales through exceptional relationships and established credibility with affluent investors and wealth advisors. • Successfully negotiated a JV and Consultancy Agreement for a US$ 500M railway and bridge infrastructure project. Led discussions with government ministries and Chinese infrastructure development firms. • Structured an MOU with the Singapore Cooperation Enterprise for a Singapore and Bangladesh inter-government cooperation for a mass rapid transit project and water recycling plant construction in Bangladesh. • Directly liaised with the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA), Building and Construction Authority (BCA) and the Land Transport Authority (LTA) for land development projects in Singapore.
Senior Marketing Manager | Enso Singapore Pte Ltd Sep 2013 to Nov 2014
Created and executed the marketing plan that supported the business objectives of this JV between Tania International (Singapore) and Enso Investments (Hong Kong) to promote private equity investment into mining, healthcare, energy and infrastructure development projects. Developed the business plan for investment strategy as well as the strategy, financial and operational due diligence criteria of target investments. Provided investment advice, investment management and client servicing to high-net-worth-individuals (HNWI). Collaborated closely with the United Overseas Bank (UOB), DBS Bank,
• Successfully raised US$ 10M in seed capital funding for a coal and diamond mining operation in Guinea Conakry and healthcare operations in India.
One of Australia’s largest renewable energy and solar solutions provider
• Restructured distribution partners to enhance revenue growth from AUD 35 Million to AUD 53.5 Million. • Led discussions with State and National Renewable Energy Councils regarding promotions to increase awareness. • Achieved 30% increase in product adoption from the previous quarter. • Supervised the supply chain and logistics team of 50 direct and 350 indirect contributors across Australia. • Worked closely with Gold Coast City Council, Energy Australia, AGL, Red Energy, Tru Energy and others.
Global leader in capital markets investments education
CITADEL MARKETS, AUSTRALIA • Led a team of 20 contributors to advise HNIs with multi faceted investment opportunities for passive income. • Grew client base from 300 clients to over 1000 clients within a period of 6 months. • Key contributor in the creation of online education website and book “The Binary Options Experts”. • Worked closely with NAB, ANZ, CBA, Westpac, Virgin Group and other Banking and NBFIs
“If you can Think It, We Can Print It”. World’s foremost printing franchise supporting Business Services Marketing through innovative products.
• Grew client base from “Zero” to over 350 new clients within 90 days of operations. • Achieved award for “Fastest Growing New Franchise in Australia” • Exceeded monthly revenue targets of AUD 150K per month within 90 days of operations. • Responsible for supply chain and logistics contract negotiations.
Financial Advisory company acting as a negotiator for better rates with banks, real estate agencies, developers and conveyancing companies
• Led a team of 30 contributors to enact upon the marketing plan to promote Investment in Property. • Achieved average property sales volume of over AUD 80 Million per annum consistently. • Enacted strategic alliances with Real Estate, Legal and other associated firms to provide seamless advisory. • Led acquisition negotiations and valuations of a real estate and conveyancing company. • Increased yearly revenue by 35% in the first year, and then consistently grew revenue by 20% per annum. • Overall Operations handling of Real Estate and Mortgage advisory team from 2009. • Worked closely with NAB, ANZ, CBA, Westpac, Virgin Group and other Banking and NBFIs
2004-10 - 2011-01
Security Paper Printing - SPCBL
Agency Agreement with Crane Currency for printing of Banknotes. Project value approximately USD 100 Million
2018-3 - 2018-8
Project Consultancy Between CREC and AML
Project consultancy for USD 500 Million project involving Ministry of Railways, Bangladesh.
2018-1 - 2018-7
...and many more
Have led teams to achieve and exceed sales targets across multiple industries and verticals, working closely aligned to the customers needs and requirements.
Have been the main contact person with Key Accounts and B2B, B2C and G2G sales, contract, negotiations on a global scale.