Fundnel Group is one of Southeast Asia’s largest marketplace for alternative assets. We aim to expand access to and liquidity in the private capital markets with Fundnel, our private investments technology platform, and Hg Exchange (HGX), Southeast Asia’s largest private digital securities exchange enabling institutions to better serve their investors. To date, the Group has created access to invest in over USD21B worth of private alternative assets.
With Fundnel and HGX, the Group’s purpose is to create a sustainable marketplace with curated investment opportunities in alternative assets, that support a virtuous cycle of private capital growth — including the companies, communities, and stakeholders powered by it.
We are headquartered in Singapore with a growing presence in 4 countries across the Asia Pacific region.
We believe it takes more than commitment to build the most accessible and efficient capital markets. Below are the four beliefs and attitudes that are our non-negotiables — components that make up the DNA of the Fundnel team:
- For our Future
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic individual to join our team as Human Resources and Operations Manager based in Singapore. This role will be responsible for providing human resources and operations support for the company and would fit you if you thrive in structured roles and have a keen eye for details.
As our HR manager, you will be taking on various functions:
• The full spectrum of HR regional operations and administration processes
• Conducting full-cycle recruitment of new employees, including JD drafting, job postings, developing contacts with recruiting sources, interviewing, consulting with internal hiring managers.
• Oversee all HR administrative matters (i.e. employment passes, benefits, payroll, rewards, vendor agreements, employee work trip and leave management).
• Managing our HR policies, plans and programs (360 feedback, HR partner meetings, trainings and events)
• A consultant to our managers and staff regarding policies and procedures.
• Provide support for all core operational HR processes, payroll, compensation and benefits, reporting and other ad-hoc HR administrative responsibilities.
• Prepare all HR-related letters including employment letters, confirmation letters and other relevant correspondences.
• Responsible for maintenance of our HRIS (QuickHR & other relevant systems) and perform administrator roleto liaise with vendors and rectify issues; lead in any system upgrading or modification projects.
• Oversee proper maintenance of employee personnel records in the HR system.
• Conduct regular review and update of HR Policies and processes to ensure compliance to regional and local statutory requirements.
• Involved in talent management related processes and provide relevant support in performance
management, career development and workforce planning.
• Ensure team cohesion, organise employee engagement activities while maintaining a positive overall work environment.
• Facilitate on- and off-boarding process.
• Collaborate with Finance for payroll processing.
• Act as an Office Manager when necessary.
Our HR Manager would be equipped with:
• A Diploma or Degree in Human Resources or related discipline with demonstrated competence of min. 5 years in HR function, preferably as a Generalist or Business Partner.
• Extensive knowledge of local labour regulations
• Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
• Possesses good interpersonal skills to interact effectively with staff of all levels
• Well versed with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.)
As our HR and Ops Manager who oversees our HR processes and policies, you are expected to be aligned to and work closely with business leaders to enhance workforce performance, foster and nurture strategic people enablers such as talent, leadership, learning and culture, as well as develop people solutions, to achieve the organisation's objectives.
If you have experience in this and enjoy being an employee's go-to person for all things HR, click on "I'm Interested" to meet with us!