From its humble beginnings as a modest coffee stall in the 1940s, the name of Ya Kun has become synonymous with unparalleled kaya toast and irresistibly fragrant coffee and tea, enjoyed amidst a cozy atmosphere.
Today, Ya Kun continues to delight fans and to attract converts.
To establish Ya Kun as a household name in Singapore and Asia, offering delectable kaya toast and other complementary traditional food and beverages to one and all.
Ya Kun strives to:
Preserve its unique & rich heritage established since 1944
Perpetuate its belief that a good toast can bind kinship, friendship & partnership
Persevere in achieving its twin objectives of affordability & availability of its products
Pursue excellence in its customer service
Position itself at the forefront of innovation for product development
Friendly and positive working culture
• Responsible for manning the outlet stations and product preparation
• Toasting, brewing, cooking and general cleaning duties
• Compliance with NEA safety and hygiene standard requirements
• Provide good customer service and product quality
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
• No experience is required but must have positive attitude and be prepared to work hard
• Customer-centric, service-oriented and a team player
• Able to commence work at short notice will be an advantage.
• Good career progression; promoted to Supervisor (within 1-2 years) *Based on performance
• Loyalty Bonus & Incentive
• Staff Discount
• Birthday Voucher
• Medical Benefits
• Annual Leave
• Long Service Award
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!