Ng Cher Ee
SethLui.com is an online publication that curates food and lifestyle content across Singapore and the greater region of Southeast Asia. We share content that is approachable and deeply informative for the sole purpose of getting you, our readers, excited about life and all aspects of living.
SethLui.com was established in 2013 as a way for one food enthusiast to document and share his food finds to similarly impassioned food lovers. What started as a personal collection of anecdotes, thoughts, and opinions, have now expanded into a publishing powerhouse that prides itself on being the authority and educator on all things food and lifestyle.
As an early adopter in this field, SethLui.com has witnessed a renaissance in food literature that demands due and careful consideration—a movement that we are ready and keen to explore, embrace, and lead. We apply the same principles of keen deliberation in our approach to lifestyle topics through diversification and calibration of content, culminating in a curated collection of experiences and stories that we hope would educate and enthrall regular readers of the publication.
SETHLUI.com is one of Singapore’s largest read online food publication, with over 2 million page views. We’re looking for committed Business Development and Sales executives who can find a match between advertisers and our readers.
We’re looking for an excellent, driven business development executive that can develop our business further. It is also fairly important that you are a foodie, and have a good network within the F&B and lifestyle industry.
• Assisting the Business Development Director in analysing sales and preparing recommendations
• Source for new marketing and business opportunities
• Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition
• Prepare proposals and presentations to pitch to potential customers
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement, price and specifications with clients
• Conducting research on market competitiveness
• Managing campaigns together with our editors to craft customized advertorials
Key Skills & Requirements:
• A recognised Bachelor’s Degree or undergrad in Business / Sales / Marketing / Mass Communications or equivalent
• Candidates with a keen interest in the media and digital advertising industry would have an added advantage
• Creativity to structure good proposals with exciting ideas
• Excellent project management and organization
• Good network within the Singapore lifestyle and F&B industry
• Team player with excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude, self-motivated, and independent
• Good command of English.
Sounds like you? Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!