Big 3 Media is a video production company specializing in film and corporate video production and creative storytelling. Here at Big 3 Media, we ensure that you are properly guided through each step of the video production process. From getting your storyboards and concepts ready to setting the foundation in pre-production, and to shoot day, you can rest easy knowing that you're taken care of.
Whether you're looking for a corporate video, explainer video, branding video, animation video, web-series production, media post production or live streaming, we've got it all covered.
We do the heavy lifting, so you don't have to. Media creation can sometimes be a daunting experience. Here at Big 3 Media, we help bridge the chasm of creative greys.
Big 3 was founded in 2008 in a bedroom primarily as a video production business. Today it is a group of media companies spanning across multiple media disciplines. We now have over 150 staff to date, spanning across 4 offices in Singapore, Malaysia, China and India. We strongly believe that companies should not only be profit driven but should also strive to create and contribute value to their communities.
Equipped with our team of experts, cutting-edge equipment & facilities and years of experience in filming and video production, we produce only the best quality videos for our clients.
Holding true to our Big 3 core values of being Creative, Empathetic and Better, we never stop seeking improvement, experience, and knowledge in the creative process, constantly pushing ourselves so that you will see the bigger picture.
If you've ever wondered how the magic on screen is created, there is no limit to what we can achieve together!
Big 3 Media Pte Ltd is a video production house that specializes in creative storytelling. We take the stories you want to share and bring them to life through film or animation. So tell us your story and you can be sure we’ll make it happen.
The role of a Special Projects Executive is a newly developed role in our company. We are looking for someone who has strong analytical skills and the ability to come up with strategic business development plans via projects in order for the company to improve its existing workflow and increase efficiency. The ideal candidate should also have experience in project management or have previously held roles in strategic management and business development in banks or MNCs.
The role will be reporting directly to our Managing Director.
- Handle and manage all special projects from to development through successful execution
- Define new operational strategies, working with Managing Director and other executives on special projects
- Identify areas of improvement in existing operations
- Develop strategies to increase efficiency and effective responsiveness
- Identify areas of improvement and prepare cases and studies to justify new operational proposals
- Understands business issues and solutions
- Manage databases and create new efficient procedures and administrative systems
- Assists Managing Director in analyzing sales and preparing sales deck
- Provide support to strategic initiatives when required
- Degree in Economics, Business Administration or any other finance-related courses
- Preferably 2 or 3 years’ experience in Business Development, Corporate Management or Corporate Strategy
- Strong financial analysis skills and communication
- Has powerful business acumen skills
- Technically savvy, or is able to quickly learn new technologies and implement on them. For instance, no-code improvements using Zapier, Notion, etc.
Click on “I’m Interested” to apply!