Hi Sonia here Kaddra's HR Manager. You will be meeting me during the screening interview.
Kaddra is a Singapore-based technology company providing mobile-first loyalty and commerce solutions by connecting businesses with their customers through a white label cross-channel platform.
We are an all-in-one mobile commerce & loyalty platform, the must-have solution for businesses to run a successful commerce ecosystem. We have helped many global and regional brands build their successful digital presence with our strong foothold within Asia and Europe.
We are made up of a team of dedicated minds creating fascinating tech to help businesses modernise their operation.
Since 2017, we have been building powerful tools to help our customers make the life of their customers easier.
Our mission is to innovate in the loyalty, sales and marketing space and provide state-of-the-art technology for the next generation of businesses.
Kaddra is a remote-first team with the ambition to change the way companies engage and retain their customers. We are embarking on an exciting journey with ambitious growth plans and would love for you to be part of the Kaddra team!
As Kaddra’s Finance Manager, you will provide accurate and timely company records to guide informed decision making. You will develop Kaddra’s financial strategy, manage our stakeholders, and ensure compliance with the law and financial regulations.
Reporting to the CEO, you will drive high level financial management and analysis to lead Kaddra’s growth.
YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE
● Developing and managing financial plans, minimising risk and forecasting opportunities
● Managing cash flow, tax, payroll, and stakeholders
● Manage external accounting and payroll partners
● Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across Kaddra
● Leading and managing the team to oversee the financial and accounting function of the business
● Review, implement and improve workflows to strengthen internal compliance and enhance operational efficiencies
● Review and ensure accounting practices and policies are in accordance with accounting
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WITH
● Minimally, 7 years of relevant finance experience, preferably in a technology product company
● Preferably, a degree in Finance or Accounting with CA, ACCA or equivalent
● Proven ability to oversee the full spectrum of Finance and Accounting functions; including company secretarial requirements
● Data-driven and analytical mindset
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Skilled in relevant tools and dashboards.
In a startup environment, we build amazing tech, have plenty of flexibility and you can truly make a difference in the company’s growth. You will have endless opportunities to grow and become a leader in the SaaS sector in Singapore, Asia and beyond.
Click on “I’m Interested” to apply!